ideastream: On The Sound of Ideas, Jared Bendis, creative new media officer, discussed outdated technology—or those items that are about to slip into obsolescence.
KSL’s Jared Bendis discusses outdated technology
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away