ideastream: On The Sound of Ideas, Jared Bendis, creative new media officer, discussed outdated technology—or those items that are about to slip into obsolescence.
KSL’s Jared Bendis discusses outdated technology
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1