ideastream: On The Sound of Ideas, Jared Bendis, creative new media officer, discussed outdated technology—or those items that are about to slip into obsolescence.
KSL’s Jared Bendis discusses outdated technology
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series