Dale Nance, the John Homer Kapp Professor in the law school, recently traveled to Lisbon, Portugal, to give a talk, titled “Why Resilience?” He presented at the International Conference on Quantitative Justice and Fairness, hosted by the University of Lisbon Faculty of Law, May 22-24.
Law’s Dale Nance gives talk at International Conference on Qualitative Justice and Fairness
- Mexico and American Modernism caps Landau’s art history career at CWRU
- CWRU’s book sale moves to Veale Center with the arrival of 80,000 items
- Focus groups being held for pregnant, recently pregnant post-doctoral and doctoral students
- Assistant professors: Apply for the Pew Scholars Program by June 21
- Kent Hale Smith building lower level to be renumbered; effective June 15