Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills