Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships
- Building confidence can help people with MS live fuller, healthier lives, CWRU researchers report
- 5 questions with… business continuity manager Eun-Joo Ahn