Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Greek chapters, leaders honored at Panhellenic and Interfraternity Councils’ awards ceremony
- Inaugural International Achievement dinner celebrates faculty, students and staff
- English lecturer Brad Ricca’s poem wins Baker-Nord poetry contest
- Winners of first-ever HackCWRU announced
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’