Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session