Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20
- Save the date: Case for Community Day to be held Sept. 19
- Rob Winemiller opts to return to CWRU to play baseball after Major League Baseball draft selection
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses the outcome of federal appeals court decisions on Obamacare