Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Weatherhead’s Richard Buchanan discusses benefit of incorporating design into K-12 education
- Reproductive biology’s Patrick Catalano talks about study to prevent obese mice from having overweight babies
- Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences’ Steven Hauck talks about potential NASA missions to Venus and asteroids
- Visit newly opened Maltz Performing Arts Center at Department of Music concerts Oct. 11-12
- New rules added to Humans vs. Zombies game