Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Case Western Reserve University students, alumni bring hard science and fun to CES 2015
- “Get Fit For Life” with 121 Fitness’ 12-week nutrition program
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge