Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- New technology quantifies effects of prostate tumor laser ablation
- Mandel School’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell talks about new anti-bullying program designed at CWRU
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about latest Apple, Quicktime issues
- Campus forums scheduled to discuss Diversity & Inclusion External Review Report
- HCM upgrade to take place May 6