Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning to host homelessness awareness event tonight
- Sign up for a free statistical consultation at Friday’s Research ShowCASE
- Blackstone Launchpad, Telos Alliance to host content marketing forum
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Register your kids for CWRU Spartan Sports Camp