Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Next Women Faculty Connect networking lunch set for Sept. 17
- Law’s Jonathan Adler examines the legal and policy issues of legalizing marijuana
- Environmental health sciences’ Karen Mulloy discusses Yale fracking study
- CWRU psychologist offers tips for a better night’s sleep
- Tapingo now available at new campus locations