Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development researchers write about lead exposure
- PBS documentary to showcase Violins of Hope
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ plans to limit the role of courts
- Eat pizza with Provost Baeslack, learn about new university initiatives today
- CWRU alumnus to take the field for Super Bowl 50