Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch
- International Welcome Days introduce undergraduate international students to the university
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named