Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate in Cleveland
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence
- Mandel School’s Meeyoung O. Min leads study on how a baby’s first stool can predict future cognitive problems
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products