Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage