Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Help improve Wikipedia coverage of women, art at March 7 ”edit-a-thon”
- Learn more about pre-med study abroad options today
- Attend Fear 2 Freedom’s “Celebration Night” tonight to support victims of sexual assault
- The Burton D. Morgan Foundation commits $1 million to CWRU think[box] project
- Seniors, first-year students asked to complete National Survey of Student Engagement