Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Juniper Community Council’s 9th annual Star Search to take place April 3; sign up today
- Register to play in this weekend’s badminton tournament
- Scholar to discuss Stevie Wonder’s exploration of technology at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Political scientist to explain how democracy assistance doesn’t confront dictators
- Organizational Development and Learning Unit to host series on conflict management, workplace violence