Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Two CWRU scientists named National Academy of Inventors Fellows
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes conference season at regional finals; team hosts food delivery charity event this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about bioethics master’s program at Dec. 12 webinar