Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30