Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Senior Cal Al-Dhubaib named finalist for Entrepreneurs Organization’s 2015 Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Law’s Charles Korsmo contributes to article about stockholder appraisal rights
- Siegal Lifelong Learning Program event examines legacy of former Cleveland mayor Newton D. Baker
- Distinguished University Professor Eva Kahana’s previous research to help with new CWRU study
- Research ShowCASE features poster presentations, posters, prototypes, live demonstrations