Yahoo! News: Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Chardon High School shooting, and yesterday T.J. Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges. Carmen Naso, a visiting assistant professor of law, discussed Lane’s attorneys and the judge’s decision.
Law School’s Carmen Naso sounds off on T.J. Lane court decision
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history