The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills