The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Professor, AIDS researcher to present at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients
- Center for Women to host inaugural Halloween party, ”empowered women” costume contest Oct. 31
- Faculty member to share sabbatical research on mixed-income neighborhoods in Ghana Oct. 30
- Learn about Social Justice Institute at Fall 2014 Student and Youth Leadership Conference