The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date