The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America