The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2