The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Student-Run Free Clinic to host 5K run/1-mile walk this weekend
- Celebrate Holi, the festival of colors, with Undergraduate Indian Students Association
- Learn how communication styles affect workplace relationships—and how to improve them
- Celebration of Student Writing set for April 18
- Calling all women artists: Women’s center seeks original works to display in Thwing Center