The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Pathology’s Huiping Liu discusses her Susan G. Komen Foundation grant
- President Barbara R. Snyder discusses new health education campus
- University celebrates opening of Richey Mixon Building—new home of think[box] innovation hub
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16