The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Weatherhead School’s Diane Bergeron weighs in on wage gap between men and women
- Psychological sciences’ Amy Przeworski explains importance of leaving one’s baby from time to time
- Psoriasis researcher Nicole Ward marks multiple firsts in her latest presentation
- CWRU launches RNC-related website; translators and faculty experts needed
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills