The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities
- 5 Questions with…Undergraduate Student Government President Taylor Gladys
- Celebrate the accomplishments of thinkbox at Oct. 15 reception
- Next Global Talk Series session to cover faculty seed grant opportunities