The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Remembering undergraduate student Diego Barrera Bayona
- Updates on Adelbert Road, Euclid Avenue construction
- Check out winning entries of fifth annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at June 30 informational session
- Recent alumni selected for CWRU License Plate Scholarships