The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book