The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section