The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Psychology’s Julie Exline discusses ways to avoid people-pleasing
- New research led by psychology’s Brooke Macnamara qualifies the 10,000-hours rule
- Starbucks co-founder to speak in the Tinkham Veale University Center Oct. 2
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over