The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Common reading author Claude Steele warns of using stereotypes at fall convocation
- School of Dental Medicine volunteers time, resources to provide mouth guards to local football players
- CWRU researchers Wesley M. Williams, Janna Kiselar discuss their findings on how diabetes might weak immune system
- Learn more about SCUBA Club at first general body meeting of the semester
- Participate in wellness activities to improve health and qualify for monthly premium incentive