The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Learn about resources offered by the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women at July 28 UCITE session
- Drug candidate shrinks tumor when delivered by plant virus nanoparticle
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC
- History’s John Grabowski reflects on his childhood in Cleveland’s Slavic Village
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle joins panel discussions on RNC, DNC