The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Medical student Julie Foucher named ”Third Fittest Woman on Earth”
- CWRU’s Scientific Enrichment and Opportunity Program teaches high school students about biomedical field
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students