The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act