The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Next broadcast of Talking Foreign Policy considers major international issues facing presidential candidates in 2016
- Survey to be conducted on student experiences
- International students: Learn about H1B applications, job searches
- Discuss work-life balance with fellow women faculty members
- Support MEDLIFE CWRU and get Barrio at benefit event Feb. 13