The Plain Dealer: Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty announced he will bring corruption-related charges against Anthony Calabrese III, an attorney who pled guilty to 18 corruption-related charges. The new charges appear to arise from conduct and wrongdoing uncovered by the federal probe and for which he already faces punishment, but they don’t violate double jeopardy protection, according to Lewis Katz, the John C. Hutchins Professor of Law.
Law School’s Lewis Katz discusses the corruption charges brought against Anthony Calabrese III
- Reproductive Biology’s Sheryl Kingsberg describes how different women experience menopause
- Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence announces Martha Nussbaum as 2015 Inamori Ethics Prize winner
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertston discusses trend of law firm mergers
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discussed future of innovation space
- Celebrate 105th annual Hudson Relays on April 25