Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- CWRU named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- CWRU receives $50,000 childhood cancer research grant
- Engineering doctoral researcher receives international graduate scholarship
- Weatherhead School students take home first place in case competition
- Researchers to study why some children endure abuse, violence in the home better than others