Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Law’s Craig Nard discusses the importance of intellectual property to startup tech companies
- Tinkham Veale University Center video wall’s creator boasts impressive artistic record
- Nursing school to launch new MOOC on health care quality improvement
- Today’s Constitution Day forum to focus on executive overreach
- First Salon Series event to feature panel discussion on gender equality