Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Pediatrics’ Andrew Garner explains importance of protecting children from toxic stress
- Law’s Lewis Katz talks about why people arrested on low-level felonies should move through the system quicker
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives up to $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring