Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage