Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Call for nominations: Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director
- Visit University Farm for “Science Night” at First Thursday at the Farm Aug. 6
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate in Cleveland
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence