Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Medical student contributes to study on financial ties of advocates of cancer drugs
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour discussed her new book on understanding teenage girls’ behavior
- Lawyers from major local institutions to talk at pre-law event Feb. 12
- It’s not too late to have your senior yearbook portrait taken; sign up now
- Faculty: Nominations for Glennan Fellowships open through Feb. 29