Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Law’s Matthew Rossman explains why not all economic development groups are charitable nonprofits
- Social Work’s Sonia Minnes discusses 20-year study on prenatal cocaine exposure
- CWRU among universities with most students living on campus
- Board Chiarman Chuck Fowler discusses Scott Cowen’s return to CWRU
- 5 questions with… Student National Medical Association chair DaShawn Hickman