Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Weatherhead’s Richard Buchanan discusses benefit of incorporating design into K-12 education
- Reproductive biology’s Patrick Catalano talks about study to prevent obese mice from having overweight babies
- Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences’ Steven Hauck talks about potential NASA missions to Venus and asteroids
- Visit newly opened Maltz Performing Arts Center at Department of Music concerts Oct. 11-12
- New rules added to Humans vs. Zombies game