Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Law’s Lewis Katz discusses not guilty verdict of Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo
- Weatherhead’s Susan Helper talks about role as U.S. Department of Commerce Chief Economist, Weatherhead collaborations
- More than 70,000 books, collectibles, CDs and more available at CWRU’s annual book sale, May 30-June 2
- KeyBank grants $2 million to Cleveland medical schools for integrated learning model
- Calling all engineering/science students: Meet potential employers, compete in poster session