Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about judge’s ruling on the “Way Back Machine”
- Dermatology’s Elma Baron talks about of allowing children to use shellac nail polish
- CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art announce innovative landscape project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30