Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Reproductive Biology’s Sheryl Kingsberg describes how different women experience menopause
- Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence announces Martha Nussbaum as 2015 Inamori Ethics Prize winner
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertston discusses trend of law firm mergers
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discussed future of innovation space
- Celebrate 105th annual Hudson Relays on April 25