Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Stanton Gerson talks about Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Watch livestream of White House’s Cleveland Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Two School of Medicine students named Fulbright Scholars
- Tune in to July 7 webinar to learn more about Weight Watchers
- Michelson and Morley launches new summer menu