Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Faculty and staff: Learn how to build your retirement portfolio at upcoming sessions
- Sign up for EndNote Workshops at Kelvin Smith Library
- Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University joins HathiTrust
- Renovations begin on new home for think[box]
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman has three works published on ”super soldiers,” genomic technology