Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- LGBT Center’s Liz Roccoforte discusses Safe Zone Training, becoming an ally
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about his experience teaching a massive open online course
- Staff members receive President’s Award for Distinguished Service, Robin Kramer Volunteer Award
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award