Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning to host homelessness awareness event tonight
- Sign up for a free statistical consultation at Friday’s Research ShowCASE
- Blackstone Launchpad, Telos Alliance to host content marketing forum
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Register your kids for CWRU Spartan Sports Camp