Sun News: The Strongsville teachers strike is now in its seventh week. The issues around the strike are complicated, including the idea of permanent replacements. “Nothing I’ve seen in the statutes would disallow permanent replacement workers,” said law professor Robert Strassfeld.
Law School’s Robert Strassfeld weighs in on legal issues of Strongsville teachers strike
- EY global chairman, CEO named to university’s Board of Trustees
- Apply for 2015 Train the Champion inclusion program; deadline Dec. 29
- Graduate students: Be part of Tobacco Free Campus Policy subcommittees
- Download new version of Symantec Endpoint Protection today
- Engineering pioneer, ”university champion” Trevor O. Jones named National Academy of Inventors fellow