The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Weatherhead School announces winners of 2013 Weatherhead 100
- Oberlin College faculty member to present on Cleveland urban agriculture Dec. 11
- Undergraduates: New Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes