The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews
- Faculty members appear in Cleveland Foundation documentary
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars