The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Ever wonder about earth’s origins? Learn more at July 13 Science Café Cleveland
- CWRU musicologist is first to identify Leonardo da Vinci in 1505 engraving, solves mystery in Shakespeare comedy
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants