The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Attend Advent Lessons and Carol Sing event Dec. 3
- School of Dental Medicine receives $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Doc Opera variety show set for Dec. 4
- Learn more about Toastmaster Club at Open House/Holiday gathering today
- Visit Intersections Undergraduate Poster Session Dec. 4