The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions