The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Psychology’s Brooke Macnamara critically examines the 10,000 hours rule
- Dittrick Medical Museum to host author of “My Notorious Life”
- Next UCITE session to address how faculty can help improve students’ emotional, physical health
- Faculty Fridays offer opportunities for student-faculty discussions
- RSVP for Oct. 9 Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center dedication event