The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history