The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Psychiatry’s Stephen Levine weighs in on E!’s new series about Caitlyn Jenner
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses why cases of police officers using lethal force are different than others
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- First-year students: Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- BBQ on the Quad concludes Wednesday with Middle East theme