The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care
- Tri Sigma to join Case Western Reserve in Fall 2014