The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Graduate student to present Oct. 7 on construction of black male identity through picture books
- CWRU receives fourth consecutive national award for excellence in diversity and inclusion
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center opens with Violins of Hope concert
- Lou Stark, Darnell Parker discuss how CWRU handles sexual misconduct
- Medicine’s Thomas Steinemann explains why store-bought color contacts could increase risk of infection and scratches