The Plain Dealer: A Cleveland attorney persuaded a fellow lawyer to deliver a bribe to a sexual assault victim, according to recent court filings. Cassandra Robertson, associate professor of law, explained how such a situation might come to police and prosecutors’ attention.
Law’s Cassandra Robertson discusses recent bribery case
- Fulbright winner starts research for a German Reformation case study
- Emotional intelligence trumps IQ in dentist-patient relationship, CWRU study finds
- Summer meal plan applications available
- Deadline for ITS Active Learning Fellowship, May 24
- Volunteer at the National Senior Games, taking place on campus and around Cleveland this summer