Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme
- The Beat UPTOWN concert series continues tomorrow with blues-rock band
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea