Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1
- Construction project beginning next week will affect Euclid Avenue, Adelbert Road traffic
- 5 questions with… recent graduate, public service fellow Olivia Ortega
- Winners of the Wellness Program’s Health Trails exercise competition announced
- Leonard Gelfand STEM Center earns grant to train Cleveland teachers