Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane warns of cities that rely too much on startups for job creation
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg answers questions for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director
- Visit University Farm for “Science Night” at First Thursday at the Farm Aug. 6