Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions