Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30