Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Donate to American Red Cross at upcoming blood drive
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Participate in University Program Board’s annual Gluttony Gauntlet
- Nominations for excellence in writing instruction awards due March 7
- Learn more about community health workers in Cleveland’s Central neighborhood