Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman speaks out against mishandling of electronic health records
- Physician and human rights activist to receive 2014 Inamori Ethics Prize
- Upcoming global forum to show how businesses can go beyond sustainability
- CWRU wins grant to improve lifetime performance of ceramic fuel cells
- Register for Wednesday’s inaugural Eastside Conversations Series