Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series