Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Mystic River, Shutter Island author comes to campus Thursday
- Medical Informatics’ Rong Xu receives 2014 National Institute of Health Director’s New Innovator Award
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presents technology news
- Tulane’s Daniel Bausch discussed Ebola threat at campus presentation
- Pre-med students: Learn about study abroad opportunities at Oct. 23 event