Med City News: Craig A. Nard, the Tom J.E. and Bette Lou Walker Professor of Law, discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics and how it may spell bad news for the future innovation. “The cDNA (protected under the ruling) contains all the coding portions of the DNA sequence—that’s really important from the business perspective,” Nard said.
Law’s Craig Nard discussed the Supreme Court’s ruling on Myriad Genetics
- Proposals for summer SOURCE funding due March 6
- Next implicit bias workshop to focus on Native Americans
- Doctoral Fitting Days to be held March 4 and March 20
- Limited number of student tickets available for talk with ”Kite Runner” author Khalad Hosseini
- Former Weatherhead School Dean Scott Cowen named CWRU trustee