David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Weatherhead’s Richard Buchanan discusses benefit of incorporating design into K-12 education
- Reproductive biology’s Patrick Catalano talks about study to prevent obese mice from having overweight babies
- Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences’ Steven Hauck talks about potential NASA missions to Venus and asteroids
- Visit newly opened Maltz Performing Arts Center at Department of Music concerts Oct. 11-12
- New rules added to Humans vs. Zombies game