David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Students: IRS Tax Form 1098-T to be issued; return forms by Jan. 31
- Another session of discounted yoga offered at University Hospitals
- Three campus experts to discuss politics, possibilities of Hong Kong protests
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews