David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about social entrepreneurship bootcamp in Southern Africa
- Mandel School celebrates start of building renovation, centennial activities
- Michelson and Morley’s new summer menu debuts today
- BBQ on the Quad continues today with American menu