David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer
- Four tennis players make it to NCAA Individual Championships
- Free program offers tool to gain control over drinking
- Farmer’s Market returns to campus beginning June 2
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses