David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC
- History’s John Grabowski reflects on his childhood in Cleveland’s Slavic Village
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle joins panel discussions on RNC, DNC
- Maintenance performed on Student Information System; clear cache if experiencing login difficulty
- Get information about the 2016-2017 Student Medical Plan