David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- History’s Peter Shulman wins award for article on postal history
- How will the Republican National Convention impact Cleveland? Find out at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Tune in to Projects Live at 10:30 a.m. May 10 for updates on university IT projects
- Faculty affiliate wins a 2016 Cleveland Art Prize
- HCM upgrade to take place today