David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Another SMART student: Junior wins scholarship to cover tuition, provide post-graduation job
- Weatherhead School’s Melvin Smith, Ellen Van Oosten, Richard Boyatzis to offer new MOOC
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center at the Temple – Tifereth Israel to open in just over a month
- Weekly International Student Success Series events aim to help ease transition to life in the U.S. and at CWRU
- Faculty: Learn how to best use Google Apps at next UCITE session