David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Mandel School’s Claudia Coulton explains why more jobs doesn’t mean less poverty
- Get tips for improving employee engagement at April 25 seminar
- Discover national fellowship, scholarship opportunities at upcoming informational sessions
- Milton and Tamar Maltz double their donation to Case Western Reserve University
- Purchase early bird tickets for Senior Week 2014