David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle talks about expected impact of Brexit
- Begun Center’s Fredrick Butcher talks about impact of exposure to violence in youth
- State of Ohio awards CWRU, Cleveland Clinic grant for medical education innovation
- Engineering’s Rigoberto Advincula talks about how ingredients in sunscreen break down
- Law’s Michael Benza explains challenges of ongoing investigation into Ohio family deaths