David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Medical student Julie Foucher named ”Third Fittest Woman on Earth”
- CWRU’s Scientific Enrichment and Opportunity Program teaches high school students about biomedical field
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students