David Kocan, managing director of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute and visiting assistant professor of law, presented his work in progress, “A Failure to Consider: Why U.S. Laws Create Risk by Ignoring International Trade Obligations,” on Feb. 2. Kocan’s presentation took place at The Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
Law’s David Kocan discusses risk of ignoring international trade obligations
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event