WKYC: School of Law Professor Jessie Hill discussed the Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act and the anticipated follow-up. “The constitutionality of the law is certainly settled, but there will be questions about, of course, whether there is going to be legislative action to repeal it in Congress,” she explained, adding there could be other questions on implementation and state action.
Law’s Jessie Hill discusses anticipated follow-up to healthcare ruling
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event