Reuters: Though the U.S. Supreme Court upheld virtually all of the Affordable Care Act, other legal challenges are already being developed. “As with any new big statute, there will be lots of litigation about the nitty-gritty details,” said Jonathan Adler, Johan Verheij Memorial Professor of Law.
Law’s Jonathan Adler says legal challenges to Affordable Care Act in the works
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman leads symposium, publishes paper on ”Big Bad Data”
- Law’s Avidan Cover to publish paper on judicial risk assessment post-9/11
- Law’s Charles Korsmo presents, publishes paper on “Venture Capital and Preferred Stock”
- Law’s Jaime Bouvier publishes, presents around the world
- Paper by law’s Cassandra Robertson selected for colloquium, earns prize