The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development researchers write about lead exposure
- PBS documentary to showcase Violins of Hope
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ plans to limit the role of courts
- Eat pizza with Provost Baeslack, learn about new university initiatives today
- CWRU alumnus to take the field for Super Bowl 50