The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Psychology’s Brooke Macnamara critically examines the 10,000 hours rule
- Dittrick Medical Museum to host author of “My Notorious Life”
- Next UCITE session to address how faculty can help improve students’ emotional, physical health
- Faculty Fridays offer opportunities for student-faculty discussions
- RSVP for Oct. 9 Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center dedication event