The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about social entrepreneurship bootcamp in Southern Africa
- Mandel School celebrates start of building renovation, centennial activities
- Michelson and Morley’s new summer menu debuts today
- BBQ on the Quad continues today with American menu