The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Medical student Julie Foucher named ”Third Fittest Woman on Earth”
- CWRU’s Scientific Enrichment and Opportunity Program teaches high school students about biomedical field
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students