The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses burden nonprofits face when applying for grant money
- University Farm named a top sustainable college-run farm
- Political Science’ Justin Buchler wrote about challenges Kevin McCarthy could have faced as Speaker of the House
- Find out the winners of the Oct. 3 PITCH U competition
- Research associate wins award to study vascular signals