The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign
- Online transcript ordering services unavailable Dec. 7 due to planned outage
- Benelect Open Enrollment confirmation statements now available
- A capella groups to perform winter concert Dec. 6
- Register for Midyear Graduates Reception by Dec. 6