The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman presents on developing, implementing healthy food incentive programs
- Art lecturer Christopher Pekoc’s work on display at Akron Art Museum
- Law’s Jonathan Adler publishes works, presents around the country
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues
- Engineering’s Mehran Mehregany publishes wireless health textbook