The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- EY global chairman, CEO named to university’s Board of Trustees
- Apply for 2015 Train the Champion inclusion program; deadline Dec. 29
- Graduate students: Be part of Tobacco Free Campus Policy subcommittees
- Download new version of Symantec Endpoint Protection today
- Engineering pioneer, ”university champion” Trevor O. Jones named National Academy of Inventors fellow