The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Weatherhead School’s Melvin Smith, Ellen Van Oosten, Richard Boyatzis to offer new MOOC
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center at the Temple – Tifereth Israel to open in just over a month
- Weekly International Student Success Series events aim to help ease transition to life in the U.S. and at CWRU
- Faculty: Learn how to best use Google Apps at next UCITE session
- Kickstart your retirement plan at upcoming TIAA-CREF workshops; reserve your seat today