The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- PeopleSoft HCM to be unavailable Saturday early morning; SIS undergoing maintenance this weekend
- Engineering alumnus, PhD student receives Fulbright Award to Finland
- Excerpt of Ross Duffin’s chapter on music in Shakespeare’s plays published by Oxford University Press
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad