The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- 5 questions with…documentary star, dual-degree student Imani Scruggs