The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Case Western Reserve University has partnered with Hiram College to address international water crisis
- Mandel School researchers showed that certain courts have fewer re-arrests for new crimes
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski discussed parenting techniques to combat stubbornness
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event