The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history