The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees