The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section
- Danny Song named new Spartan wrestling head coach
- CWRU, Japan’s Tohoku University agree on research collaboration and student exchange program