The Christian Science Monitor: The three women freed in Cleveland last week are akin to prisoners of war, experts said. “These young women were in absolutely horrific conditions, so it’s hard to know whether the possibility of escape, or taking any control of the situation, was ever real,” said Judith Lipton, co-director of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center.
Law’s Judith Lipton discusses recovery of Cleveland victims
- 11-time Jeopardy! champion—and champion for ”nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars
- Mac OS X Yosemite at Case Western Reserve: What you need to know
- Case Western Reserve earns 2014 Commuter Choice Award
- 5 questions with…homecoming queen, UPB president Erika Brentar