The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about social entrepreneurship bootcamp in Southern Africa
- Mandel School celebrates start of building renovation, centennial activities
- Michelson and Morley’s new summer menu debuts today
- BBQ on the Quad continues today with American menu