The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Construction continuing down Adelbert Road
- Assist the Office for Sustainability this coming academic year
- New CWRU mailing lists must be created in Google Groups starting June 30
- Develop your professional skillset this summer with Lynda.com
- Cleveland 2016: Faculty help students get up-close understanding of politics at RNC