The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Dental medicine’s Mario Pavicic talks about his background in dentistry
- Weatherhead’s Simon Peck discusses trend toward CEOs receiving stock-based compensation awards
- Case Western Reserve University researchers land federal grants
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- Residence halls to close May 6; get tips for move-out