The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series