The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Scientists at Case Western Reserve continue work on artificial hand with sense of feel
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats
- Weatherhead’s Rakesh Niraj talked about the cost of retail theft
- Family and friends establish scholarship to honor Alexandra Grace Piepho
- Alumnus to present on “chasing supernovae” at next Frontiers in Astronomy lecture