The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Law’s Carmen Naso commented that law enforcement officials don’t always punish people caught driving on a suspended license
- Medicine’s Jackson Wright Jr. discusses study on new blood pressure guidelines
- think[box] opens in new space
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester