The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Staff member Cara McManus dies after 18-month battle with lung cancer
- Get ready for finals with Late-Night Breakfast April 30
- ITS upgrades network speeds across many south side buildings
- Learn more about Tobacco-Free Campus Initiative at May 1 town hall meeting
- Rice University scholar to discuss tobacco, health inequities at May 1 presentation