The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Proctor & Gamble engineer to speak at today’s WISER general body meeting
- Friday’s Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover developing economies
- Author, sociologist James Russell to examine national retirement crisis in free lecture
- Next Master of Engineering and Management program open house Oct. 9
- Learn how diversity and international efforts can better align at upcoming webinar