The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion
- New book by Weatherhead School of Management researchers sets course for economic revival
- Student Activities Fair to be held Aug. 23
- CWRU Wellness Program activities begin in September