The Associated Press: The Eastern District of Virginia often takes on cases that have no obvious connection to the area. This is, in part, because of its reputation as the “Rocket Docket”—a court in which cases are brought to trial quickly and efficiently, said Michael Scharf, associate dean for global legal studies.
Law’s Michael Scharf discusses The Eastern District of Virginia’s “Rocket Docket” reputation
- Saturday of Service scheduled for April 11; sign up to participate
- Attend “Hope for Honduras” benefit dinner on April 2
- Case Cycling ranked fifth overall, second in Division II after season opener
- Learn more about leadership on campus at Rising Leaders Symposium today
- Tuition rates, fees for fall 2015/spring 2016 available online