In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Apply by Sept. 21 to become a Civic Engagement Scholar
- Middle Eastern Cultural Association to host annual Hummus on the Oval Sept. 19
- CWRU launches new course, “Energy, Engineering & Entrepreneurship”
- Scientists discover ”leaky gut” as a source of non-AIDS complications in HIV-positive patients
- Alumni to discuss careers in engineering and management at Sept. 25 open house