In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships
- Building confidence can help people with MS live fuller, healthier lives, CWRU researchers report
- 5 questions with… business continuity manager Eun-Joo Ahn