In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award
- Graduate student Allison Kipling, classmates launch 306 LLC with award money
- Bioengineering’s Anant Madabhushi, team awarded patent relating to radiologic imaging of tumors
- Student Employment Job Fair to be held Aug. 21