In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions