In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- A cappella group Solstice to host bake sale (featuring performances) today
- SAGES instructor pens op-ed on controversy in Britain about empire
- Residence Life Director Janice Gerda gives talk, writes textbook chapter
- 5 questions with… dental school’s assistant dean for clinical and translational research Suchitra Nelson
- Article by religious studies faculty member included in new book