In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Two CWRU scientists named National Academy of Inventors Fellows
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes conference season at regional finals; team hosts food delivery charity event this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about bioethics master’s program at Dec. 12 webinar