In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Juniper Community Council’s 9th annual Star Search to take place April 3; sign up today
- Register to play in this weekend’s badminton tournament
- Scholar to discuss Stevie Wonder’s exploration of technology at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Political scientist to explain how democracy assistance doesn’t confront dictators
- Organizational Development and Learning Unit to host series on conflict management, workplace violence