In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Law’s Max Mehlman publishes two papers and presents a third
- Three Weatherhead School faculty members collaborate to write award-winning paper
- Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- 5 questions with… new mom and recent CWRU graduate Brittany Rohner
- Where the sun shines: Monday’s picture showed solar panels located…