In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away