In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session