In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Tonight’s Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture to cover formation of stars, galaxies
- People who believe they were ”born that way” more inclined to blame God for bad behavior, CWRU researchers find
- Submit creative works for publication in ”Case Reserve Review” by March 20
- Deadline for nominations for Glennan Fellowships extended to March 16
- School of Engineering Dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership