In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Greek chapters, leaders honored at Panhellenic and Interfraternity Councils’ awards ceremony
- Inaugural International Achievement dinner celebrates faculty, students and staff
- English lecturer Brad Ricca’s poem wins Baker-Nord poetry contest
- Winners of first-ever HackCWRU announced
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’