In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America