In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1