In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Volunteer at Maltz Performing Arts Center this weekend
- Software Center offers free, discounted software
- Scientists ditch approximations, begin modeling universe with Einstein’s full theory of general relativity
- Michael Goldberg’s MOOC used as inspiration for startup opportunity
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighs in on Supreme Court decision on Texas abortion clinics