In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams speaks at Movement for Black Lives Conference
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers discusses trend of health insurance company consolidation
- Leading AIDS researcher appointed to Fasenmyer Professorship in School of Medicine
- International students: Enroll in six-week Spoken English/Culture Seminar
- Last chance to attend a CWRU summer BBQ on the Quad