In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Law’s Carmen Naso commented that law enforcement officials don’t always punish people caught driving on a suspended license
- Medicine’s Jackson Wright Jr. discusses study on new blood pressure guidelines
- think[box] opens in new space
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester