In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams comments on collaborative’s suggested changes to consent decree
- The Ralph T. and Esther L. Warburton Foundation makes commitment to CWRU to support scholarships
- Volunteer for 30-day Hough & Glenville Community Health Competition
- Computer, software discounts available for students
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage