In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30