In addition, Webster, who joined the faculty in July, was awarded a Taiwan Fellowship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China and named a visiting scholar at National Taiwan University for summer 2013. While there, he will research the judicial implementation of international human rights law.
Law’s Tim Webster elected to Council on Foreign Affairs, named visiting scholar in Taiwan
- School of Medicine to host poster session
- University offers tobacco cessation program beginning Sept. 3
- Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- Case Western Reserve University hosts The Baton Pass with Seidman Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic
- Professor Kingman Strohl discusses new treatment for obstructive sleep apnea