The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- “Get Fit For Life” with 121 Fitness’ 12-week nutrition program
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event