The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- St. Edwards High School rowers plan to raise money for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- School of Medicine’s Laxminarayana Devireddy discusses potential solution to antibiotic-resistant illness
- University announces arrests, new security measures
- Register for CWRU Connects day of service; deadline Aug. 1
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity offers diversity awareness workshops, consultation