The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Help improve Wikipedia coverage of women, art at March 7 ”edit-a-thon”
- Learn more about pre-med study abroad options today
- Attend Fear 2 Freedom’s “Celebration Night” tonight to support victims of sexual assault
- The Burton D. Morgan Foundation commits $1 million to CWRU think[box] project
- Seniors, first-year students asked to complete National Survey of Student Engagement