The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- 5 questions with… admissions manager, consultant and alumnus Ted Evans
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman presents on developing, implementing healthy food incentive programs
- Art lecturer Christopher Pekoc’s work on display at Akron Art Museum
- Law’s Jonathan Adler publishes works, presents around the country
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues