The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Law’s Carmen Naso commented that law enforcement officials don’t always punish people caught driving on a suspended license
- Medicine’s Jackson Wright Jr. discusses study on new blood pressure guidelines
- think[box] opens in new space
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester