The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about final conversations with loved ones
- Putnam Collection Director Kathleen Barrie discusses John and Mildred Andrews Putnam Fund
- School of Medicine to host poster session
- University offers tobacco cessation program beginning Sept. 3
- Apply for Emerging Leaders Program