The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Psychologist Sylvia Rimm led a study of successful women and gained insight into their childhood experiences
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discussed Bitcoin, Amazon drones
- School of Medicine’s Robert Abouassaly talked about a clinical trial to test whether green tea extract can slow prostate cancer progression
- Scientists at Case Western Reserve continue work on artificial hand with sense of feel
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats