The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Case Western Reserve University has partnered with Hiram College to address international water crisis
- Mandel School researchers showed that certain courts have fewer re-arrests for new crimes
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski discussed parenting techniques to combat stubbornness
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event