The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Medicine’s Jonathan Miller, team discovers earlier history to Horner syndrome than originally believed
- CWRU ranks highest among Ohio schools in regards to salaries of alumni with bachelor’s degrees
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships