The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams speaks at Movement for Black Lives Conference
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers discusses trend of health insurance company consolidation
- Leading AIDS researcher appointed to Fasenmyer Professorship in School of Medicine
- International students: Enroll in six-week Spoken English/Culture Seminar
- Last chance to attend a CWRU summer BBQ on the Quad