The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Watch livestream of White House’s Cleveland Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Two School of Medicine students named Fulbright Scholars
- Tune in to July 7 webinar to learn more about Weight Watchers
- Michelson and Morley launches new summer menu
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle talks about expected impact of Brexit