The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series
- Three undergraduate students selected to present at national conference
- Faculty member Elizabeth Meckes to present at Program for Women and Mathematics
- Ethnic Studies Program sponsors three-day literature conference