The Huffington Post: The reason for yawning is still unknown, although many theories exist. Michael Decker, associate professor of nursing, said yawning doesn’t reflect a lack of oxygen, but that this theory does hold some validity.
Learn some facts about yawning from Nursing’s Michael Decker
- Case Western Reserve University researchers land federal grants
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- Residence halls to close May 6; get tips for move-out
- Information session for Women Staff Leadership Development Institute Class of 2017 to be held May 10
- University Farm’s Ana Locci talks about the farm’s resources