Attendees will learn basic first aid and safety tips to prepare them to be ready to assist when needed. They also will be introduced to the automatic external defibrillator (AED), the portable electronic device that can automatically diagnose cardiac events and can defibrillate until medical help arrives.
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event