The Gender Identity Conversion Group is a confidential discussion/conversation group on gender identity for all individuals across the spectrums of sexuality, age, race, background and other factors that set people apart.
- Didn’t get a ticket to Laverne Cox’s talk? Free live stream available
- First-Year Experience and Family Programs recognizes LGBT Center, outstanding orientation leaders
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event
- Georgetown scholar to give talk on gender and politics Oct. 9
- Inaugural poet Richard Blanco to speak on campus Oct. 15