The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Mandel School’s Claudia Coulton explains why more jobs doesn’t mean less poverty
- Get tips for improving employee engagement at April 25 seminar
- Discover national fellowship, scholarship opportunities at upcoming informational sessions
- Milton and Tamar Maltz double their donation to Case Western Reserve University
- Purchase early bird tickets for Senior Week 2014