The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees