The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to feature talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize
- Public Affairs Discussion Group to host former CEO, chair of BP of America
- Julius Fund Lecture in Medieval Art to feature topic of “real monsters”
- Nominate staff members for President’s Award for Distinguished Service