The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Psychology’s Julie Exline discusses ways to avoid people-pleasing
- New research led by psychology’s Brooke Macnamara qualifies the 10,000-hours rule
- Starbucks co-founder to speak in the Tinkham Veale University Center Oct. 2
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over