The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Stanton Gerson talks about Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Watch livestream of White House’s Cleveland Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Two School of Medicine students named Fulbright Scholars
- Tune in to July 7 webinar to learn more about Weight Watchers
- Michelson and Morley launches new summer menu