The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Learn how hermeneutics—the study of interpretation—affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care