The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development researchers write about lead exposure
- PBS documentary to showcase Violins of Hope
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ plans to limit the role of courts
- Eat pizza with Provost Baeslack, learn about new university initiatives today
- CWRU alumnus to take the field for Super Bowl 50