The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Reproductive Biology’s Sheryl Kingsberg describes how different women experience menopause
- Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence announces Martha Nussbaum as 2015 Inamori Ethics Prize winner
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertston discusses trend of law firm mergers
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discussed future of innovation space
- Celebrate 105th annual Hudson Relays on April 25