The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book