The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane warns of cities that rely too much on startups for job creation
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg answers questions for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director
- Visit University Farm for “Science Night” at First Thursday at the Farm Aug. 6