The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- EY global chairman, CEO named to university’s Board of Trustees
- Apply for 2015 Train the Champion inclusion program; deadline Dec. 29
- Graduate students: Be part of Tobacco Free Campus Policy subcommittees
- Download new version of Symantec Endpoint Protection today
- Engineering pioneer, ”university champion” Trevor O. Jones named National Academy of Inventors fellow