The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about judge’s ruling on the “Way Back Machine”
- Dermatology’s Elma Baron talks about of allowing children to use shellac nail polish
- CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art announce innovative landscape project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30