The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- Pediatrics’ Andrew Garner explains importance of protecting children from toxic stress
- Law’s Lewis Katz talks about why people arrested on low-level felonies should move through the system quicker
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives up to $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring