The New York Times: Elizabeth A. Davis (GRS ’06), known for her work on several Off-Broadway productions and for her role in the stage musical version of Once, sang “Shoes of Gold” in an excerpt from the production of Brecht’s Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Listen to Elizabeth Davis’s (GRS ’06) rendition of “Shoes of Gold”
- New nanomaterial maintains conductivity in three dimensions
- Students: Cast Homecoming Royalty votes by noon today
- Dean Michael Scarf to lead pre-law event on international law, evolution of law schools
- Meet local CEOs on social entrepreneurship field trip
- Show us your Snapchat skills: Enter design contest for chance to create CWRU geofilter, win prizes