The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Procter & Gamble engineer to speak at today’s WISER general body meeting
- Friday’s Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover developing economies
- Author, sociologist James Russell to examine national retirement crisis in free lecture
- Next Master of Engineering and Management program open house Oct. 9
- Learn how diversity and international efforts can better align at upcoming webinar