The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2