The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Medicine Professor Jonathan Stamler earns American Heart Association’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- Weatherhead School team takes top spot in case competition
- Organizational behavior PhD student brings home Best Student Paper prize
- Student presents research done at CWRU, wins top honors
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas