The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series