The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education finds many victims provided full or partial names in prosecutable rape cases
- Weatherhead School’s Susan Helper talks about decrease in commodities on railroad industry
- Donate to American Red Cross at upcoming blood drive
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Participate in University Program Board’s annual Gluttony Gauntlet