The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Chief Information Security Officer Tom Siu blogs about two-factor authentication
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman discusses how personal experiences inspired her book
- Judaic Studies’ Jay Geller talks about importance of violins for some who endured Holocaust
- CWRU plays fundamental role in organizing Cleveland Medical Hackathon
- New nanomaterial maintains conductivity in three dimensions