The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Case Western Reserve University has partnered with Hiram College to address international water crisis
- Mandel School researchers showed that certain courts have fewer re-arrests for new crimes
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski discussed parenting techniques to combat stubbornness
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event