The Plain Dealer: Deena Lubelski, a graduate student in the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, penned an op-ed in the newspaper about her experience as an intern at the Cuyahoga County Court Psychiatric Clinic and the mental health of the individuals in the county jail.
Mandel School graduate student Deena Lubelski pens article on county jail internship experience
- Law’s Craig Nard discusses the importance of intellectual property to startup tech companies
- Tinkham Veale University Center video wall’s creator boasts impressive artistic record
- Nursing school to launch new MOOC on health care quality improvement
- Today’s Constitution Day forum to focus on executive overreach
- First Salon Series event to feature panel discussion on gender equality