NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Two Fulbright Scholars for 2015-16 to study in France, China
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Ohio Department of Health director to give lecture on healthcare May 29
- University appoints Darnell T. Parker to new role aimed at improving sexual misconduct policy
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day