NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- More seating soon to be available for special advance screening of “Captain America: Civil War”
- Introducing Cisco WebEx: A new option for video and audio collaboration at Case Western Reserve
- Participate in staff climate survey; deadline to submit survey is May 9
- Fuel up for finals at tonight’s Late Night Breakfast
- Faculty: Apply for Nord Grants by May 25