NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes about limits to a president’s power to enact changes to taxes
- Professors Gerald Saidel and Harihara Baskaran co-author textbook on biomedical mass transport, chemical reaction
- SAGES instructor Luke Reader writes op-ed on underlying reasons for Brexit
- Astronomy’s Stacy McGaugh participates in panel discussion on dark matter
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith pens article on possibility of Hillary Clinton selecting Elizabeth Warren as running mate