NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University joins HathiTrust
- Renovations begin on new home for think[box]
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman has three works published on ”super soldiers,” genomic technology
- Law Professor Kathryn Mercer presents around the world
- Corporate Lecture in Leadership to feature Siemens CEO