NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2