NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Psychology’s Brooke Macnamara critically examines the 10,000 hours rule
- Dittrick Medical Museum to host author of “My Notorious Life”
- Next UCITE session to address how faculty can help improve students’ emotional, physical health
- Faculty Fridays offer opportunities for student-faculty discussions
- RSVP for Oct. 9 Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center dedication event