NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date