NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Renowned Cleveland book collector to discuss life of Rockwell Kent at Kelvin Smith Library on April 16
- Attend Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition finals on April 1
- Department of Classics to present annual Vergil Week celebration April 18-24
- Case Cycling to host bicycle tune-up April 1-3
- Next session on implicit bias to focus on Arab Muslim bias