NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products
- Register today for on-campus telecast of XSEDE Big Data Workshop
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees