NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- Medicine’s Jonathan Miller, team discovers earlier history to Horner syndrome than originally believed
- CWRU ranks highest among Ohio schools in regards to salaries of alumni with bachelor’s degrees
- Traffic alert: Bellflower Road to be closed between East Boulevard and Ford Drive this evening
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- Engineering doctoral candidates receive American Society for Testing and Materials International scholarships