NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- 55,000-year-old skull provides earliest evidence of modern man in vicinity of Neanderthals
- Vice president for enrollment management Rick Bischoff discusses the college admissions process
- Parents of transgender, gender-variant children must be their active advocates, says Psychology’s Amy Przeworski
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them