NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- School of Medicine’s Harneet Walia discusses recent study on sleep apnea and blood pressure
- Blackstone LaunchPad Director Bob Sopko discusses upcoming Startup Weekend
- GSS and GPC present: Welcome Back BBQ for graduate and professional students
- First-year students: Newman Catholic Campus Ministry to launch First Year Spiritual Home group
- Undergraduate students: Apply for open positions in Faculty Senate