NBC News: Parents can transfer custody of adopted children through the Internet, which presents risks. Still, experts say the problems can be addressed. Victor Groza, the Grace F. Brody Professor of Parent-Child Studies, weighed in on the topic.
Mandel School’s Victor Groza weighs in on online transfers of custody for adopted children
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants
- Law’s Jessie Hill discusses state resistance to Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage
- University updates Work Environment Policy to ban e-cigarettes inside campus buildings
- Free tobacco cessation program begins Wednesday; sign up now
- BBQ on the Quad continues Wednesday with Caribbean theme