Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended
- Interim leaders no more: Law’s Berg and Scharf named deans
- Law’s Peter Gerhart named interim president of Lake Erie College
- Law’s Dalindyebo Shabalala reports on proceedings of conference in New Delhi