Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law students gain hands-on legal experience working with Juvenile Safe Surrender clients
- Faculty member’s new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” studies education in anatomy lab
- Faculty member Sharona Hoffman to be published in “Berkeley Technology Law Journal”
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Spangenberg Family Foundation to endow Intellectual Property Law Center at School of Law