Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Jessie Hill discusses Texas ruling on abortion
- Law’s Erik Jensen publishes paper, presents multiple times
- PEER Fellows to present at today’s Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods seminar
- School of Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby talks racial disparities in health care
- Law’s Jessie Hill gives presentations on religion, reproductive rights