Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Jonathan Adler publishes works, presents around the country
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics