Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Learn about the death penalty from law’s Michael Benza
- Hear from recognized medieval studies scholar at today’s lecture on historicism
- Associate Provost and University Librarian Arnold Hirshon to go on speaking tour in Asia and Europe
- Professor Martha Woodmansee participates on intellectual property panel
- Find out what to look for when considering law schools at Phi Alpha Delta event