Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law professor pens piece on providing relief to those hit hardest by foreclosure
- School of Law faculty have papers among top downloaded on Social Science Research Network
- Hear from Jordanian Prince Zeid Ra’ad Zeid Al-Hussein at April 15 human rights lecture
- Efforts to destroy ISIS have permanently changed international law, legal researcher concludes
- Daylong law conference to examine corporate wellness programs