Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats
- Law’s Jonathan Adler credited with Affordable Care Act’s potential downfall
- Law’s Jessica Berg weighs in on recent council meeting ejection
- Student presents research done at CWRU, wins top honors
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighed in on history of medical regulation by the state