Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman has three works published on ”super soldiers,” genomic technology
- Law Professor Kathryn Mercer presents around the world
- School of Medicine’s Ahmad Khalil selected to present at Chinese-American Kavli Frontiers of Science symposium
- Law students file suit in federal court on behalf of 11 homeless people in Akron
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation commits to CWRU’s IP Venture Clinic, Blackstone LaunchPad