Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Paul Giannelli reports to National Commission on Forensic Science, publishes multiple works
- Law Professor Sharona Hoffman presents on big data, has book accepted for publication
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic
- Law research article paints dismal picture for litigation against greenhouse gas emitters