Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Law’s Andrew Pollis to present seminar on Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage cases
- Bioethics’ Insoo Hyun speaks on ethical issues of preclinical research
- University celebrates donors and those who inspire them, announces anonymous $6 million commitment
- University of Southern California professor to present on how social network theory applies to health research