Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Jessie Hill to be part of commission to nominate federal judge
- Ohio Innocence Project case continues to provide valuable experience for CWRU law students
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes about limits to a president’s power to enact changes to taxes
- Law’s Juscelino F. Colares gives presentations around the world
- English’s William Marling pens piece on Neustadt Prize