Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith presents at Scottish Parliament Women’s Dinner
- Law’s Jonathan Entin discusses power struggle for the placement of oil wells
- States will persist in efforts to get drugs for executions, says Law’s Michael Benza
- Lawrence E. Mitchell resigns as School of Law dean