Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Spangenberg Family Foundation to endow Intellectual Property Law Center at School of Law
- Faculty: Schedule a Writing Resource Center presentation for your class
- Law’s Juscelino Colares recognized for article on litigation
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby presents on health, race