Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Michael Benza comments on legislating perceived danger
- SAGES fellow Benjamin Sperry serves on panel at annual meeting on criminology
- Law’s Erik Jensen has recent work published
- Law professor Jessie Hill presents at recent events on variety of topics
- Law’s Paul Giannelli reports to National Commission on Forensic Science, publishes multiple works