Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- Three undergraduate students selected to present at national conference
- PhD candidate to lecture on rise of autistic memoir genre at April 18 presentation
- Rutgers faculty member to give Edward S. and Melinda Melton Sadar Lecture in Writing
- Emily Dickinson’s poetry experiments are subject of April 11 talk