Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”
- Is the Roberts Court pro-business? Not necessarily, according to new book by law professor
- Law’s Jessie Hill to be part of commission to nominate federal judge