Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Celebrate Preservation Week at Kelvin Smith Library through May 2
- Case Western Reserve Law Review article judged among best intellectual property scholarship of year
- Dance’s Shannon Sterne produces Cleveland Dance Exchange performance taking place this weekend
- Glennan Fellows to present their projects at this week’s UCITE session
- Five named Faculty Distinguished Research Award winners