Her presentation took place in late June at a Sage Handbook of Intellectual Property symposium, hosted by the University of Durham’s Institute of Advance Studies in Durham, United Kingdom.
Martha Woodmansee presents on authors in the entertainment franchise era
- Law’s Juscelino F. Colares gives presentations around the world
- English’s William Marling pens piece on Neustadt Prize
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen writes opinion article on problems with electing candidates with the primary system
- Law’s Maureen Kenny gives talks on human trafficking
- Jim Sheeler brings the art of storytelling to students, earns Wittke Award for teaching