The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Remembering undergraduate student Diego Barrera Bayona
- Updates on Adelbert Road, Euclid Avenue construction
- Check out winning entries of fifth annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at June 30 informational session
- Recent alumni selected for CWRU License Plate Scholarships