The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Verify new dependents for 2016 before Open Enrollment
- Attend town hall meetings to learn more about benefit, wellness programs
- Donate blood to American Red Cross Oct. 15
- 2015-2016 Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture Series launches Oct. 15 with presentation on Hubble Space Telescope
- Find out which tools to use for grassroots advocacy at next PRCHN seminar