The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Residential facilities’ Matt Jereb explains the leftover bicycle epidemic on campus
- Biomedical Engineering’s Hunter Peckham discusses the future of epidural stimulation technology
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak coming to CWRU for Q&A Oct. 4
- Students: Network at University Career Fair Oct. 2
- Passing pastels and paper results in art for CWRU dental instructor and alumna