The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Help improve Wikipedia coverage of women, art at March 7 ”edit-a-thon”
- Learn more about pre-med study abroad options today
- Attend Fear 2 Freedom’s “Celebration Night” tonight to support victims of sexual assault
- The Burton D. Morgan Foundation commits $1 million to CWRU think[box] project
- Seniors, first-year students asked to complete National Survey of Student Engagement