The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills