The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival