The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum creates coloring pages of collection
- School of Law to offer new executive master’s degree program
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on Supreme Court stay of Clean Power Act
- Doctoral candidate Joshua Grubbs discusses study on narcissism in Millennials
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program