The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Support the Red Cross by donating blood Jan. 29
- Join four-week program to prevent, heal back pain
- Female graduate students invited to lunchtime discussion on body image, self-care
- Mark your calendars: Internship and career fair set for Feb. 9
- Schubert Center for Child Studies sees success in Ohio’s juvenile justice reforms