The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski examines depression and suicide
- Staff members Lisa Camp and Ian Charnas discuss the “maker movement”
- Law’s Peter Carfagna to present sports management MOOC
- Attend Innovation and Business Plan Student Competition Kick Off Sept. 11
- Check out audition opportunities for CWRU performance groups