The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Benefits staff available to answer questions on tax filings for married same-sex couples
- Attend the Global Leadership Exploration retreat to learn inclusive, effective leadership techniques
- Sign up today to volunteer at the youth Engineering Challenges Carnival
- Learn about the impact of DOMA on finances at Dec. 10 discussion
- Order a cake for the holidays or finals through men’s basketball’s Cakes at Case program