The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”