The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses the duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series