The Plain Dealer: In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Barack Obama mentioned the National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute, a consortium of organizations across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia tasked with improving and expanding U.S manufacturing. Case Western Reserve University is among the leaders of the consortium.
National Additive Manufacturing Innovative Institute mentioned in State of the Union
- Social work researchers to study why some children endure abuse, witnessing violence in the home better than others
- Nominate your professors, mentors for Wittke/Jackson awards
- “Jewish Ethics and Social Justice” author to speak Dec. 3 at Siegal Lifelong Learning Center’s Beachwood campus
- Women faculty and staff: Discuss issues faced by Asian women employees Nov. 25
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China