ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service
- Office of Title IX introduces new website full of resources for the community
- Researchers discover moving, electrically “silent” source initiates brain waves
- CWRU hosts annual book sale to raise funds for the Association for Continuing Education
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Donald Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees