ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Law’s Matthew Rossman explains why not all economic development groups are charitable nonprofits
- Social Work’s Sonia Minnes discusses 20-year study on prenatal cocaine exposure
- CWRU among universities with most students living on campus
- Board Chiarman Chuck Fowler discusses Scott Cowen’s return to CWRU
- 5 questions with… Student National Medical Association chair DaShawn Hickman