ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Maintenance performed on Student Information System; clear cache if experiencing login difficulty
- Get information about the 2016-2017 Student Medical Plan
- Summer barbecue season to conclude July 27
- Paralyzed riders use new technology to race bikes
- Researchers build a crawling robot from sea slug parts and a 3-D printed body