ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Dental medicine’s Mario Pavicic talks about his background in dentistry
- Weatherhead’s Simon Peck discusses trend toward CEOs receiving stock-based compensation awards
- Case Western Reserve University researchers land federal grants
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- Residence halls to close May 6; get tips for move-out