ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Medical student Julie Foucher named ”Third Fittest Woman on Earth”
- CWRU’s Scientific Enrichment and Opportunity Program teaches high school students about biomedical field
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students