ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman speaks out against mishandling of electronic health records
- Physician and human rights activist to receive 2014 Inamori Ethics Prize
- Upcoming global forum to show how businesses can go beyond sustainability
- CWRU wins grant to improve lifetime performance of ceramic fuel cells
- Register for Wednesday’s inaugural Eastside Conversations Series