ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new assistant professor of sociology Cassi Pittman
- Faculty invited to apply for 2015 ACES+ Advance Opportunity Grants for supplemental funding
- Sign up for next week’s Saturday of Service by Nov. 5