ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section