ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski examines depression and suicide
- Staff members Lisa Camp and Ian Charnas discuss the “maker movement”
- Law’s Peter Carfagna to present sports management MOOC
- Attend Innovation and Business Plan Student Competition Kick Off Sept. 11
- Check out audition opportunities for CWRU performance groups