ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Law’s Jessie Hill talks about how challenges to anti-abortion legislation in other states could affect Ohio
- Pediatrics’ Sharon Meropol discusses impact of antibiotics on diversity of infant’s microbiome
- Learn about Middle Eastern culture at Feb. 9 event
- Volunteer for CWRU’s Community Emergency Response Team
- Show off your creativity for Kelvin Smith Library’s Art of STEM Competition