ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- siRNA-toting nanoparticles inhibit breast cancer metastasis
- Get fit this summer at 121 Fitness with temporary membership
- Men’s faculty and staff locker room at Veale Center to be closed June 3-4
- Last call: Apply for Women Staff Leadership Development Institute by June 7
- Spend an evening at University Farm with First Thursdays at the Farm