ideastream: George Jaskiw, professor of psychiatry, and Robert Ruff, professor of neurology and neuroscience, joined The Sound of Ideas to discuss dopamine and its relationship with addiction and certain diseases.
Medicine professors explain dopamine’s relationship with addiction, disease
- Mandel School’s Claudia Coulton explains why more jobs doesn’t mean less poverty
- Get tips for improving employee engagement at April 25 seminar
- Discover national fellowship, scholarship opportunities at upcoming informational sessions
- Milton and Tamar Maltz double their donation to Case Western Reserve University
- Purchase early bird tickets for Senior Week 2014