The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas
- Nursing’s Allsion Webel talks about her research on HIV and stress, isolation
- Department of Religious Studies Chair Peter Haas discussed the recent Iran deal
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighed in on Obamacare “fix”
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign