The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Students: IRS Tax Form 1098-T to be issued; return forms by Jan. 31
- Another session of discounted yoga offered at University Hospitals
- Three campus experts to discuss politics, possibilities of Hong Kong protests
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews