The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Rob Winemiller opts to return to CWRU to play baseball after Major League Baseball draft selection
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses the outcome of federal appeals court decisions on Obamacare
- Begun Center’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell gives advice on how parents can help prevent suicide
- Law’s Michael Scharf discusses possible avenues of seeking justice in the Malaysia jet disaster
- International research team discovers genetic dysfunction connected to hydrocephalus