The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event