The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Law’s Jonathan Adler explains Denver’s potential legal trouble over blocking Chick-fil-A from airport
- Medicine’s Scott Frank discusses research on smoking electronic cigarettes
- Get inspired by nature: Take “Autumn in the Country” classes at University Farm
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Wear blue or gray tomorrow—and every Friday—to show CWRU pride