The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Co-director of the Strategic Innovation Lab Mark Mykleby examines military strategy of “containment”
- Author Zadie Smith discusses her recent appearance at CWRU
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses upcoming MOOC course
- Procter & Gamble engineer to speak at today’s WISER general body meeting
- Friday’s Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover developing economies