The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski examines depression and suicide
- Staff members Lisa Camp and Ian Charnas discuss the “maker movement”
- Law’s Peter Carfagna to present sports management MOOC
- Attend Innovation and Business Plan Student Competition Kick Off Sept. 11
- Check out audition opportunities for CWRU performance groups