The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named
- Trick and treat next Friday and learn about studying abroad to Guatemala, Netherlands and Poland
- Compare citation management tools at Kelvin Smith Library information session
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio