The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Support the Red Cross by donating blood Jan. 29
- Join four-week program to prevent, heal back pain
- Female graduate students invited to lunchtime discussion on body image, self-care
- Mark your calendars: Internship and career fair set for Feb. 9
- Schubert Center for Child Studies sees success in Ohio’s juvenile justice reforms