The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Student tickets available for tonight’s Writers Center Stage Series event with Rick Bragg
- Find out at May 20 conference what career options a PhD could open up for you
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at May 12 informational session
- HCM to use Single Sign-On screen starting May 9; other applications to follow
- Author John L. Steadman to visit University Bookstore May 14