The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”