The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Psychiatry’s Edna Fuentes-Casiano discussed the Hispanic Heritage Art Show at Kelvin Smith Library
- English’s Jim Sheeler discusses working as an obituary writer
- Get free flu shots and health screending and Sept. 17 Community Health Fair
- Apply by Sept. 21 to become a Civic Engagement Scholar
- Middle Eastern Cultural Association to host annual Hummus on the Oval Sept. 19