The Plain Dealer: In a NetWellness column, Darrell Hulisz, associate professor of family medicine, explains the difference between a medication’s shelf life and its expiration date—and which one to follow.
Medicine’s Darrell Hulisz weighs in on medication’s shelf life vs. expiration date
- Psychiatry’s Phillip Resnick talks about potential triggers that led to murder
- Blackstone LaunchPad director Bob Sopko discusses importance of working with think[box]
- Help improve Wikipedia coverage of women, art at March 7 ”edit-a-thon”
- Learn more about pre-med study abroad options today
- Attend Fear 2 Freedom’s “Celebration Night” tonight to support victims of sexual assault