US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”
- CWRU’s think[ box ] receives $2 million from various philanthropic organizations
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on impending Supreme Court ruling on Affordable Care Act case
- Biology’s Jessica Fox discusses study on hawkmoths and their ability to slow down their brains
- History’s John Grabowski discusses history, evolution of Cuyahoga River