US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer
- Medical students selected for Howard Hughes Medical Institute fellowships
- CWRU health care scholars participate in Health Journalism 2016 conference
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- School of Medicine to host fundraising event in Sonoma County; register now