US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Watch livestream of White House’s Cleveland Cancer Moonshot Summit
- Two School of Medicine students named Fulbright Scholars
- New journal launched by CWRU researchers publishes first articles two months ahead of schedule
- Faculty members in medicine, management win best overall manuscript award at international conference
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer