US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- School of Medicine to host fundraising event in Sonoma County; register now
- Hear from renowned biologist and infectious disease expert at May 5 town hall meeting
- Four professors selected for Faculty Distinguished Research Award
- “U.S. News & World Report” graduate, professional school rankings announced
- Eight CWRU faculty honored as Cleveland’s “Health Care Heroes”