US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Newly discovered reptile fossils offer clues about elevation history of Andes Mountains, climate change
- Microbiome of infants may play a major role in the development of adult diseases
- Stanton Gerson pens op-ed on Cleveland’s role in the fight against cancer
- Powerful protein promotes post-injury regeneration, growth of injured peripheral nerves