US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Protective hinge process enables insulin to bind to cells
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Researchers find potential pathway to fight infection
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer