US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- Register to attend symposium on data science July 29-30
- Medical student injured in hit-and-run accident in charity bike race
- Case Western Reserve to lead multi-institutional ”Big Data” project
- Medical student research to be on display at Friday’s Lepow Day