US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Malaria-detection device developed by CWRU researchers selected for federal Patents for Humanity award
- Attend Women Faculty of the School of Medicine spring dinner May 19
- Breakthrough provides new hope for more effective treatments for patients with HER2+ breast cancer
- Attend 38th annual Biomedical Graduate Student Symposium on May 8
- School of Medicine’s Goutham Narla earns John S. Diekhoff Award for Mentoring