US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Doc Opera variety show set for Dec. 4
- CWRU receives $2 million for smoking cessation research
- Jackson T. Wright Jr. honored for reducing cardiovascular disease among African-Americans
- CWRU team wins first prize—and $150,000—in health care technology competition
- Biomarker may predict which HER2-negative breast cancer patients will benefit from targeted therapy