US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Mattress covers could still help dust mite allergies, says medicine’s Samuel Friedlander
- Texas company has license with AeroClay, developed by David Schiraldi and his team
- Susanne Wish-Baratz, Me’lani Labat Joseph discuss anatomy camps taught by medical students
- States will persist in efforts to get drugs for executions, says Law’s Michael Benza
- Distinguished University Professor, renowned scientist Richard Hanson passes away