US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- CWRU researchers find high blood sugar of diabetes can cause immune system malfunction
- Colon cancer researcher Sanford Markowitz receives Distinguished University Professorship
- $18.5 million Fasenmyer Foundation gift supports research efforts at School of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic
- Universities Allied for Essential Medicines to show film “Medical Research: Houston, We Have a Problem” today
- School of Medicine student selected to participate in Minority Medical Student Award Program