US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Researchers find potential pathway to fight infection
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- School of Medicine researchers discover long non-coding RNAs can encode proteins after all
- School of Medicine, Weatherhead School of Management to offer dual degrees in biomedical sciences, business
- CWRU researchers, collaborators receive NIH grant to study genetics of Alzheimer’s disease