US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine’s Kathleen Franco gives advice on medical school applications
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses 2014 Making Cents Youth Economic Opportunities Summit
- Law’s Michael Benza comments on legislating perceived danger
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis discusses tech toys for the holidays