US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Case Western Reserve University visible at celebration for discovery of cystic fibrosis gene
- $4.6 million from NIH puts CWRU Synchrotron lab on track to become No. 1 in world
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch