US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Molecular and functional basis established for nitric oxide joining oxygen and carbon dioxide in respiratory cycle
- CWRU to lead international research on resistance to infection with bacteria causing tuberculosis
- Alana Foundation to fund CWRU-MIT research in identifying drugs to treat Down syndrome
- Find out how CWRU ranks in global equality, biomedical research at today’s report card launch party
- Drugs stimulate body’s stem cells to replace the brain cells lost in multiple sclerosis