US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- 5 questions with… Student National Medical Association chair DaShawn Hickman
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare