US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Case Western Reserve University makes voting easier for students through TurboVote
- Schubert Center for Child Studies event panelists discuss sexual orientation, parenting
- Director of Case Comprehensive Cancer Center Stan Gerson discusses recent gift for cancer genomics
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities