US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities
- Scientists discover ”leaky gut” as a source of non-AIDS complications in HIV-positive patients
- Radiology’s Mark Griswold earns medical school’s top honor
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement