US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Drug candidate shrinks tumor when delivered by plant virus nanoparticle
- Researchers design targeted therapy for genetic disorder that damages hearing and vision
- Researchers receive grant to understand why some HIV+ individuals avoid contracting tuberculosis
- CWRU receives NIH funding to participate in launch of genomics center on Alzheimer’s disease
- Find out about part-time master’s degrees from the School of Medicine at July 12 lunch and learn