US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Dittrick Medical History Center’s Brandy Schillace discusses the history of the speculum
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic
- Malaria expert named one of 100 Leading Global Thinkers for 2014