US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- School of Medicine’s Ahmad Khalil selected to present at Chinese-American Kavli Frontiers of Science symposium
- Center for Global Health and Diseases Director James Kazura discusses spread of Ebola
- Psychology’s Lee Thompson examines recent findings on genes and academic achievement
- Juggling Club to hold third annual juggling festival