US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Law’s Jonathan Adler credited with Affordable Care Act’s potential downfall
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discussed recent study on pre-schools
- Law’s Jessica Berg weighs in on recent council meeting ejection
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar