US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- CWRU and Cleveland Clinic break ground on Health Education Campus; to open summer 2019
- Put on your thinking caps: Attend homecoming lectures, presentations
- Join “Day of Action” march for health care system reform
- CWRU scientists discover genetic mechanism for cancer progression
- School of Medicine’s Gary Landreth receives grant to continue working on Alzheimer’s research