US News: Case Western Reserve University researchers found that parenting a chronically ill child can cause stress that affects the whole family. Study co-author Rebecca Hazen, an assistant professor of pediatrics, provided stress reduction tips for these parents.
Medicine’s Rebecca Hazen provides stress reduction tips for parents of chronically ill children
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Check out medical student research at Lepow Day Aug. 18
- Researchers lead team in discovering possible approach to slow growth of certain colon cancers
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center director Stanton Gerson writes about Cancer Moonshot
- HoloLens app named finalist for international science media awards