The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Colon cancer researcher Sanford Markowitz receives Distinguished University Professorship
- $18.5 million Fasenmyer Foundation gift supports research efforts at School of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic
- Universities Allied for Essential Medicines to show film “Medical Research: Houston, We Have a Problem” today
- School of Medicine student selected to participate in Minority Medical Student Award Program
- School of Medicine’s Robert Bucklew receives 2014-2015 Joan Harris Staff Development Award