The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Check out medical student research at Lepow Day Aug. 18
- Researchers lead team in discovering possible approach to slow growth of certain colon cancers
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center director Stanton Gerson writes about Cancer Moonshot
- HoloLens app named finalist for international science media awards