The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch
- International Welcome Days introduce undergraduate international students to the university
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group