The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Dittrick Medical History Center’s Brandy Schillace discusses the history of the speculum
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic