The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Neuroscientist clinches prized Hartwell Individual Biomedical Research Award
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses the duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company