The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Learn about health research trends at fall Mini Med School
- School of Medicine’s Harneet Walia discusses recent study on sleep apnea and blood pressure
- Blackstone LaunchPad Director Bob Sopko discusses upcoming Startup Weekend
- Distinguished University Professorship awarded to collaborative medicine pioneer Kurt Stange
- James Kazura’s accomplishments earn him CWRU’s top award