The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”
- CWRU’s think[ box ] receives $2 million from various philanthropic organizations
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on impending Supreme Court ruling on Affordable Care Act case
- Biology’s Jessica Fox discusses study on hawkmoths and their ability to slow down their brains
- History’s John Grabowski discusses history, evolution of Cuyahoga River