The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date