The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Law’s Jessica Berg weighed in on recent coucil meeting ejection
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- School of Medicine students to present 29th Doc Opera variety show Dec. 14