The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act