The Plain Dealer: Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have created a new imaging test that can show the exact state of damage to the myelin, which may help advance research on new treatments for multiple sclerosis. “If there’s a family history or people have risk factors, they should be able to screen before symptoms start,” said Yanming Wang, associate professor of radiology.
Medicine’s Yanming Wang discusses new imaging test for multiple sclerosis
- Radiology’s Mark Griswold earns medical school’s top honor
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- Staff member Christine Olson earns 2013-2014 Joan Harris Staff Development Award
- Weatherhead’s Steven Feldman addresses cultural divides in doing international business