PolitiFact: Rep. Marcy Kaptur recently said that the poorest people in the country are women—a statement proven true by U.S. Census data and a National Women’s Law Center report. In addition, Claudia Coulton, co-director of the Center for Urban Policy and Community Development, noted that more women than men are in extreme poverty, a time in which one is “really destitute,” she said.
More women than men are in extreme poverty, says Claudia Coulton
- Psychological sciences’ Brooke Macnamara explains her research on practice
- History’s Kenneth Ledford talks about Donald Trump’s statement about NATO
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses symbolism of U.S. Rep Marcia Fudge chairing DNC
- Like humans, lowly cockroach uses a GPS to get around, scientists find
- 2016 CWRU graduate receives prestigious Theta Chi Fraternity 2016 Colley Award