Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Learn how hermeneutics—the study of interpretation—affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care