Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2