Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- CWRU faculty members win National Science Foundation CAREER grants
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane comments on proposed plan to bring secondary market to equity crowdfunding
- Bioethics’ Insoo Hyun weighs in on “14-day rule”
- History’s Peter Shulman wins award for article on postal history
- How will the Republican National Convention impact Cleveland? Find out at next Baker-Nord Center event