Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director
- Visit University Farm for “Science Night” at First Thursday at the Farm Aug. 6
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence