Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Two CWRU scientists named National Academy of Inventors Fellows
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes conference season at regional finals; team hosts food delivery charity event this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about bioethics master’s program at Dec. 12 webinar