Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Proposals for summer SOURCE funding due March 6
- Next implicit bias workshop to focus on Native Americans
- Doctoral Fitting Days to be held March 4 and March 20
- Limited number of student tickets available for talk with ”Kite Runner” author Khalad Hosseini
- Former Weatherhead School Dean Scott Cowen named CWRU trustee