Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Volunteer at Maltz Performing Arts Center this weekend
- Software Center offers free, discounted software
- Scientists ditch approximations, begin modeling universe with Einstein’s full theory of General Relativity
- Michael Goldberg’s MOOC used as inspiration for startup opportunity
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighs in on Supreme Court decision on Texas abortion clinics