Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions