Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman speaks out against mishandling of electronic health records
- Physician and human rights activist to receive 2014 Inamori Ethics Prize
- Upcoming global forum to show how businesses can go beyond sustainability
- CWRU wins grant to improve lifetime performance of ceramic fuel cells
- Register for Wednesday’s inaugural Eastside Conversations Series