Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Law’s Jessie Hill talks about how challenges to anti-abortion legislation in other states could affect Ohio
- Pediatrics’ Sharon Meropol discusses impact of antibiotics on diversity of infant’s microbiome
- Learn about Middle Eastern culture at Feb. 9 event
- Volunteer for CWRU’s Community Emergency Response Team
- Show off your creativity for Kelvin Smith Library’s Art of STEM Competition