Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Vice president for enrollment management Rick Bischoff discusses the college admissions process
- Parents of transgender, gender-variant children must be their active advocates, says Psychology’s Amy Przeworski
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them
- Be a Career Fair volunteer for early access to employers