Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session