Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions