Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Weatherhead’s Richard Buchanan discusses benefit of incorporating design into K-12 education
- Reproductive biology’s Patrick Catalano talks about study to prevent obese mice from having overweight babies
- Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences’ Steven Hauck talks about potential NASA missions to Venus and asteroids
- Visit newly opened Maltz Performing Arts Center at Department of Music concerts Oct. 11-12
- New rules added to Humans vs. Zombies game