Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1