Inside Higher Ed: The emergence of iTunes and other media outlets has allowed consumers to purchase individual songs as opposed to an album or record. Daniel Goldmark, associate professor of musicology, discussed Tin Pan Alley and how the idea of buying music by the song isn’t a new idea.
Musicology’s Daniel Goldmark discusses the idea of buying music by the song
- Case Western Reserve University has partnered with Hiram College to address international water crisis
- Mandel School researchers showed that certain courts have fewer re-arrests for new crimes
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski discussed parenting techniques to combat stubbornness
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event