The Plain Dealer:David Fleshler, associate provost for international affairs, discussed a recent networking reception to introduce international students to the American concept of business networking. “We’re going to teach them the art of networking in the United States, which is quite different from other countries,” Fleshler said.
Networking in the U.S. different than in other countries, says David Flescher
- Vice president for enrollment management Rick Bischoff discusses the college admissions process
- Parents of transgender, gender-variant children must be their active advocates, says Psychology’s Amy Przeworski
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them
- Be a Career Fair volunteer for early access to employers