The Plain Dealer:David Fleshler, associate provost for international affairs, discussed a recent networking reception to introduce international students to the American concept of business networking. “We’re going to teach them the art of networking in the United States, which is quite different from other countries,” Fleshler said.
Networking in the U.S. different than in other countries, says David Flescher
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions