The Plain Dealer:David Fleshler, associate provost for international affairs, discussed a recent networking reception to introduce international students to the American concept of business networking. “We’re going to teach them the art of networking in the United States, which is quite different from other countries,” Fleshler said.
Networking in the U.S. different than in other countries, says David Flescher
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away