The Plain Dealer:David Fleshler, associate provost for international affairs, discussed a recent networking reception to introduce international students to the American concept of business networking. “We’re going to teach them the art of networking in the United States, which is quite different from other countries,” Fleshler said.
Networking in the U.S. different than in other countries, says David Flescher
- Law’s Lewis Katz discusses not guilty verdict of Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo
- Weatherhead’s Susan Helper talks about role as U.S. Department of Commerce Chief Economist, Weatherhead collaborations
- More than 70,000 books, collectibles, CDs and more available at CWRU’s annual book sale, May 30-June 2
- KeyBank grants $2 million to Cleveland medical schools for integrated learning model
- Calling all engineering/science students: Meet potential employers, compete in poster session