The Plain Dealer:David Fleshler, associate provost for international affairs, discussed a recent networking reception to introduce international students to the American concept of business networking. “We’re going to teach them the art of networking in the United States, which is quite different from other countries,” Fleshler said.
Networking in the U.S. different than in other countries, says David Flescher
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees