ideastream: Neurology professor Peter J. Whitehouse spoke at the City Club of Cleveland last week on “The Fountain of Youth: Engaging the Brain.” Whitehouse, an expert on Alzheimer’s disease, and his wife founded The Intergenerational School. The City Club event can be viewed online.
Neurology professor Peter Whitehouse speaks at City Club of Cleveland
- Fulbright winner starts research for a German Reformation case study
- Emotional intelligence trumps IQ in dentist-patient relationship, CWRU study finds
- Summer meal plan applications available
- Deadline for ITS Active Learning Fellowship, May 24
- Volunteer at the National Senior Games, taking place on campus and around Cleveland this summer