BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center opens with Violins of Hope concert
- Lou Stark, Darnell Parker discuss how CWRU handles sexual misconduct
- Medicine’s Thomas Steinemann explains why store-bought color contacts could increase risk of infection and scratches
- Allen Memorial Medical Library is home to impressive collection
- SAGES announces students with outstanding achievements in writing portfolios