BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Law’s Jessie Hill talks about how challenges to anti-abortion legislation in other states could affect Ohio
- Pediatrics’ Sharon Meropol discusses impact of antibiotics on diversity of infant’s microbiome
- Learn about Middle Eastern culture at Feb. 9 event
- Volunteer for CWRU’s Community Emergency Response Team
- Show off your creativity for Kelvin Smith Library’s Art of STEM Competition