BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Law’s Ayesha Bell Hardaway explains why descendants of African-American slaves should receive reparations
- History’s Ted Steinberg discusses origins of lawn care
- CWRU to host creators of “Serial” for William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage Series
- 5 questions…with recent retiree, Thwing Center “fixer” Al Hammett
- Meet Spoken English Language Program tutors and mentors at Sept. 8 open house