BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions