BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Center’s P. Hunter Peckham discusses Cleveland’s concussion conference
- Faculty member Anthony Jack explains brain’s conflicting mindsets at work
- A year in review: Watch highlights from 2014–15
- CWRU Career Center awarded third straight gold level certification for LGBTQ resources
- CWRU dining facilities offers options for students with dietary restrictions