BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills