BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series