BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- School of Engineering dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to host talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize