BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- 5 questions with…documentary star, dual-degree student Imani Scruggs