BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Psychiatry’s Stephen B. Levine answers questions about people who are transgender
- Case Western Reserve University among team of community partners to bring Violins of Hope to Cleveland
- Staff member Cara McManus dies after 18-month battle with lung cancer
- Get ready for finals with Late-Night Breakfast April 30
- ITS upgrades network speeds across many south side buildings