BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology Donald K. Freedheim discusses changes in households once children leave for college
- Weatherhead School’s Ted Evans gives advice for financially preparing for MBA programs
- Two students selected as Fulbright Scholars for 2015-16
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Ohio Department of Health director to give lecture May 29 on future of public health in health care