BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses impact of federal appeals circuit on Obamacare decision
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20