BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- CWRU students help test geothermal heating at urban farm
- Political science’s Justin Buchler explains the role of party platforms for presidential nominees
- Weatherhead School’s William Mahnic discusses economic impact on convention host cities
- History’s John Grabowski talks about challenges Cleveland faces
- Triple alumnus, retired administrator Kenneth L. Kutina passes away