BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Residential facilities’ Matt Jereb explains the leftover bicycle epidemic on campus
- Biomedical Engineering’s Hunter Peckham discusses the future of epidural stimulation technology
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak coming to CWRU for Q&A Oct. 4
- Students: Network at University Career Fair Oct. 2
- Passing pastels and paper results in art for CWRU dental instructor and alumna