BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- More seating soon to be available for special advance screening of “Captain America: Civil War”
- Introducing Cisco WebEx: A new option for video and audio collaboration at Case Western Reserve
- Participate in staff climate survey; deadline to submit survey is May 9
- Fuel up for finals at tonight’s Late Night Breakfast
- Faculty: Apply for Nord Grants by May 25