BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named
- 11-time Jeopardy! Champion—and champion for “nerd culture”—to speak at CWRU
- Discover Mandel School study abroad options at Halloween-themed information session
- Compare citation management tools at Kelvin Smith Library information session
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio