BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion
- New book by Weatherhead School of Management researchers sets course for economic revival
- Student Activities Fair to be held Aug. 23
- CWRU Wellness Program activities begin in September