BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Jared Bendis talks about allegations that terrorists used video game chat rooms to coordinate attacks
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ explains how “smart toys” could threaten creative pretend play
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses how different questions are posed in investigations of police-officer-involved shootings
- Memorial services set for alumnus, emeritus trustee Joseph B. “J.B.” Richey II
- 2015 State of the University