BBC: Jerry Silver, professor of neurosciences, talked about his research that restored bladder function in rats with severe spinal cord injuries. “If we can show in a larger animal that our technique works and does no additional harm, I see no reason why we couldn’t move rapidly in humans,” Silver said.
Neuroscience’s Jerry Silver talked about new breakthrough research
- Attend film screening, panel discussion on new Ohio adoption information law Feb. 5
- Undergraduate Student Nurses Association to host annual “Nightengala” Feb. 6
- Faculty: Submit applications for Skin Diseases Research Center funding by Feb. 27
- Economics faculty member to lead Public Affairs Discussion Group on encouraging savings in developing countries
- Today’s lecture to cover 2014 science Nobel Prize winners