Beginning April 30, an evening shuttle will run nonstop from Kelvin Smith Library to Fribley Commons. The shuttle will run every 15 minutes from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. This service will continue every night through May 9 at 3 a.m.
New shuttle to run 8 p.m.-3 a.m. during finals weeks
- Nottingham Spirk and CWRU launch partnership to inspire product development and commercialization
- More shuttles added for cold weather
- Badminton Club to host semester’s last Net Night tonight
- Model UN team wins three awards at conference at Harvard University
- Next Dean’s Study Break to take place March 2