HealthDay News: A study led by Marguerite DiMarco, associate professor in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, finds that among homeless children, obesity is associated with an increased risk of cavities. The findings provide further evidence of the link between the two conditions in children living below the poverty level.
Nursing study finds obesity, dental health linked in homeless children
- Fulbright winner starts research for a German Reformation case study
- Emotional intelligence trumps IQ in dentist-patient relationship, CWRU study finds
- Summer meal plan applications available
- Deadline for ITS Active Learning Fellowship, May 24
- Volunteer at the National Senior Games, taking place on campus and around Cleveland this summer