ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman speaks out against mishandling of electronic health records
- Physician and human rights activist to receive 2014 Inamori Ethics Prize
- Upcoming global forum to show how businesses can go beyond sustainability
- CWRU wins grant to improve lifetime performance of ceramic fuel cells
- Register for Wednesday’s inaugural Eastside Conversations Series