ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Psychologist Sylvia Rimm led a study of successful women and gained insight into their childhood experiences
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discussed Bitcoin, Amazon drones
- School of Medicine’s Robert Abouassaly talked about a clinical trial to test whether green tea extract can slow prostate cancer progression
- Scientists at Case Western Reserve continue work on artificial hand with sense of feel
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discussed the D.C. Circuit Court’s open seats