ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named
- Trick and treat next Friday and learn about studying abroad to Guatemala, Netherlands and Poland
- Compare citation management tools at Kelvin Smith Library information session
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio