ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over
- Faculty: Find out how library resources, staff can improve your teaching
- Planned outage of Peoplesoft EPM Budget and Data Warehouse Reporting Systems Oct. 3-6
- Power of Diversity lecture series continues Oct. 7 with talk on poverty issues