ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Cities rely on anchor districts such as CWRU’s thriving neighborhood, University Circle
- Mandel School’s Megan Holmes talks about recent research on parental violence
- VP of Academic Affairs Lynn Singer discusses CWRU student scholarships provided by Chinese
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks popular apps of 2014
- Music’s Lisa Koops named journal editor