ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Law’s Jonathan Adler, Jessie Hill discuss Supreme Court rulings on Affordable Care Act subsidies, same-sex marriage
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about social entrepreneurship bootcamp in Southern Africa
- Mandel School celebrates start of building renovation, centennial activities
- Michelson and Morley’s new summer menu debuts today
- BBQ on the Quad continues today with American menu