ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- GSS and GPC present: Welcome Back BBQ for graduate and professional students
- First-year students: Newman Catholic Campus Ministry to launch First Year Spiritual Home group
- Undergraduate students: Apply for open positions in Faculty Senate
- Friday Public Affairs Group begins Aug. 30 with discussion of the Supreme Court’s history, future
- Voices: A Women of Color Collaborative hosts kickoff Sept. 2