ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- CardioInsight Technologies acquired to further advance heart-mapping technology initially developed at CWRU
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane warns of cities that rely too much on startups for job creation
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg answers questions for entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses
- Interested in AmeriCorps service? Learn more about health coaching opportunity
- Search committee forms to find new Flora Stone Mather Center for Women director