ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright discusses her study on how older adults can benefit from simple housework
- Reproductive biology’s Marjorie Greenfield discusses Ohio bill that would make illegal for abortions for Down syndrome diagnosis reasons
- Late Dr. Ted Castele remembered for his contributions to School of Medicine
- Traffic advisory: Avoid East 115th Street between Wade Park and Finnegan’s Way
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended