ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Psychiatry’s Sara West examines the motives of filicide
- Dental school’s Bruce Latimer discusses the consequences of bipedalism
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24
- Begun Center chosen to evaluate Ohio’s pilot addiction treatment program