ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Free tickets available for Town Hall of Cleveland lecture by best-selling author, cultural historian
- Orthodontics Professor Bruce Latimer discusses implications of recently found prehistoric skull
- Medicine’s Jerry Silver discusses his team’s research on repairing spinal cord injuries
- Begun Center’s Joseph Galanek discusses police force and the mentally ill
- Work by Art’s Christopher Pekoc featured in two exhibitions