ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Weatherhead School’s Diane Bergeron weighs in on wage gap between men and women
- Psychological sciences’ Amy Przeworski explains importance of leaving one’s baby from time to time
- Psoriasis researcher Nicole Ward marks multiple firsts in her latest presentation
- CWRU launches RNC-related website; translators and faculty experts needed
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills