ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses burden nonprofits face when applying for grant money
- University Farm named a top sustainable college-run farm
- Political Science’ Justin Buchler wrote about challenges Kevin McCarthy could have faced as Speaker of the House
- Find out the winners of the Oct. 3 PITCH U competition
- Research associate wins award to study vascular signals