ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- St. Edwards High School rowers plan to raise money for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- School of Medicine’s Laxminarayana Devireddy discusses potential solution to antibiotic-resistant illness
- University announces arrests, new security measures
- Register for CWRU Connects day of service; deadline Aug. 1
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity offers diversity awareness workshops, consultation