ideastream: Shirley Moore, the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing, was featured on a WVIZ/PBS special to discuss the IMPACT study and other research taking place in our region to combat childhood obesity. The show originally aired June 27 and will re-air on WVIZ/PBS June 30 at 2 p.m. and 11 p.m. and July 1 at 10 p.m.
Nursing’s Shirley Moore featured on WVIZ/PBS to discuss combating childhood obesity
- Saturday of Service scheduled for April 11; sign up to participate
- Attend “Hope for Honduras” benefit dinner on April 2
- Case Cycling ranked fifth overall, second in Division II after season opener
- Learn more about leadership on campus at Rising Leaders Symposium today
- Tuition rates, fees for fall 2015/spring 2016 available online