Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1