Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Free tickets available for Town Hall of Cleveland lecture by best-selling author, cultural historian
- Orthodontics Professor Bruce Latimer discusses implications of recently found prehistoric skull
- Medicine’s Jerry Silver discusses his team’s research on repairing spinal cord injuries
- Begun Center’s Joseph Galanek discusses police force and the mentally ill
- Work by Art’s Christopher Pekoc featured in two exhibitions