Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative seeks spot in Student Executive Council
- Recycle plastic bags at Relay For Life
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Next Women Faculty Connect meeting to address questions about mentorship
- Learn how to make philanthropy a lifelong commitment at final Conversations in Philanthropy session