Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC
- History’s John Grabowski reflects on his childhood in Cleveland’s Slavic Village
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle joins panel discussions on RNC, DNC
- Maintenance performed on Student Information System; clear cache if experiencing login difficulty
- Get information about the 2016-2017 Student Medical Plan