Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2