Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- LGBT grad students launch QGrad, graduate and professional student association
- Applications for Global Ethical Leaders Society due Sept. 10
- Welcome new students to campus at annual AfroAm freshman mixer Sept. 4
- Learn about graduate nursing programs at Sept. 6 open house
- Have your convertible or vintage vehicle featured at Homecoming 2014