Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event
- 5 questions with…swimmer, school record-holder Drew Hamilton