Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Professor, AIDS researcher to present at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients
- Center for Women to host inaugural Halloween party, ”empowered women” costume contest Oct. 31
- Faculty member to share sabbatical research on mixed-income neighborhoods in Ghana Oct. 30
- Learn about Social Justice Institute at Fall 2014 Student and Youth Leadership Conference