Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival