Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Students: IRS Tax Form 1098-T to be issued; return forms by Jan. 31
- Another session of discounted yoga offered at University Hospitals
- Three campus experts to discuss politics, possibilities of Hong Kong protests
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye examines changing gender roles
- New Michelson and Morley Bistro draws rave reviews