Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Staff members receive President’s Award for Distinguished Service, Robin Kramer Volunteer Award
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award
- Graduate student Allison Kipling, classmates launch 306 LLC with award money
- Bioengineering’s Anant Madabhushi, team awarded patent relating to radiologic imaging of tumors