Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- School of Nursing receives $2.9 million to support development of professional nurse educators
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams discusses incident of RTA police pepper spraying crowd after “Black Lives Matter” conference
- New students: Act now—registration closes Saturday for special orientation events
- Learn how to create a warm classroom environment at Thursday’s UCITE session
- Visit Happy Dog tonight to learn about evolution of frogs