Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme
- The Beat UPTOWN concert series continues tomorrow with blues-rock band
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea