Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book