Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care
- Tri Sigma to join Case Western Reserve in Fall 2014