Hamilton Journal-News: The number of self-employed Ohioans is at the lowest level since 2001. “It’s not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just the nature of the Ohio economy is people on average are less likely to be self-employed than in some other states,” said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Ohioans less likely to be self-employed, says Weatherhead’s Scott Shane
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series
- Three undergraduate students selected to present at national conference
- Faculty member Elizabeth Meckes to present at Program for Women and Mathematics
- Ethnic Studies Program sponsors three-day literature conference