AOL: The Affordable Care Act’s implementation will mean more money will flow to “pharmaceutical companies, doctors, hospitals, the people they employ, and even insurers,” said Joseph White, Luxenberg Family Professor of Public Policy and chair of the Department of Political Science.
Political Science Chair Joseph White discusses influx of jobs related to Affordable Care Act
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection
- Associate professor and graduate student discuss malaria detector project
- Law’s Jonathan Entin weighs in on an Amish bishop’s opposition of a federal prison rule
- Two performances to take place on campus during 10-day ChamberFest music festival