KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Physics’ Raquel Ribeiro explained possible modifications to general relativity
- Information Technology Services’ Sue Workman discusses Cleveland’s faster internet plan
- CWRU named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- CWRU receives $50,000 childhood cancer research grant
- Engineering doctoral researcher receives international graduate scholarship