KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session