KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- 55,000-year-old skull provides earliest evidence of modern man in vicinity of Neanderthals
- Vice president for enrollment management Rick Bischoff discusses the college admissions process
- Parents of transgender, gender-variant children must be their active advocates, says Psychology’s Amy Przeworski
- School of Law’s Jonathan Adler talks about Ohio court case challenging the Affordable Care Act
- School of Law’s Lewis Katz discusses system that provides attorneys to those that cannot afford them