KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Book by Dittrick Museum’s Brandy Schillace reviewed by “The New Yorker”
- Next broadcast of Talking Foreign Policy considers major international issues facing presidential candidates in 2016
- Survey to be conducted on student experiences
- International students: Learn about H1B applications, job searches
- Discuss work-life balance with fellow women faculty members