KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients