KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- School of Engineering dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to host talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize