KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions