KCRW: Karen Beckwith, the Flora Stone Mather Professor of Political Science, was featured on a panel to discuss Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run in 2016.
Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses Hillary Clinton’s potential future
- Psychology’s Julie Exline discusses ways to avoid people-pleasing
- New research led by psychology’s Brooke Macnamara qualifies the 10,000-hours rule
- Starbucks co-founder to speak in the Tinkham Veale University Center Oct. 2
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over