The Huffington Post: Deepak Sarma, professor of South Asian religions and philosophy, blogged about what makes a university truly great and the importance of dialogue and debate in the arena of higher education.
Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about what makes a university great
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills
- Office of Education Abroad accepting faculty proposals for short-term study abroad programs
- Kelvin Smith Library opens new exhibit showcasing the cookbook as a historical text
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person