The Huffington Post: Deepak Sarma, professor of South Asian religions and philosophy, blogged about what makes a university truly great and the importance of dialogue and debate in the arena of higher education.
Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about what makes a university great
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act