Harvard Business Review: From the Cleveland Browns to major pharmaceutical companies, strong leadership on teams of all kinds is required to “create purpose and excitement, and provide social glue,” Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis wrote in a blog.
Professor Richard Boyatzis discusses importance of team leaders
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions