Harvard Business Review: From the Cleveland Browns to major pharmaceutical companies, strong leadership on teams of all kinds is required to “create purpose and excitement, and provide social glue,” Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis wrote in a blog.
Professor Richard Boyatzis discusses importance of team leaders
- Learn how hermeneutics—the study of interpretation—affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care