Harvard Business Review: From the Cleveland Browns to major pharmaceutical companies, strong leadership on teams of all kinds is required to “create purpose and excitement, and provide social glue,” Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis wrote in a blog.
Professor Richard Boyatzis discusses importance of team leaders
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees