Harvard Business Review: From the Cleveland Browns to major pharmaceutical companies, strong leadership on teams of all kinds is required to “create purpose and excitement, and provide social glue,” Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis wrote in a blog.
Professor Richard Boyatzis discusses importance of team leaders
- Attend the 41st annual Ebony Ball Dec. 6; get tickets now
- Action required for voicemail users this Winter Break
- Submit original works to Art of STEM competition, exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Platelet mimicry technology halts bleeding faster, may have broad use in medicine