Harvard Business Review: From the Cleveland Browns to major pharmaceutical companies, strong leadership on teams of all kinds is required to “create purpose and excitement, and provide social glue,” Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis wrote in a blog.
Professor Richard Boyatzis discusses importance of team leaders
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills