The Royal Gazette: Sylvia Rimm, clinical professor of psychiatry and pediatrics, gives five tips for teachers and parents to use to prevent and discourage bullying, including praising kindness casually and reminding children to stop and think before going along with peers.
Psychiatrist Sylvia Rimm gives five tips for teaching children to not bully
- Apply now to spend spring semester abroad
- Nominate a representative for the Staff Advisory Council
- Volunteers needed for emergency exercise on campus June 15
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection