Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English professor to launch new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 lunch discussion
- Explore careers in service at Jan. 28 information session
- Graduate/professional students and postdocs: Register for Professional Development Conference by Jan. 28