Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Family and friends establish scholarship to honor Alexandra Grace Piepho
- Alumnus to present on “chasing supernovae” at next Frontiers in Astronomy lecture
- Join University Counseling Services for study break Dec. 13
- Reminder: Deadline for submitting spring 2014 tuition waivers approaching
- Faculty member to become American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare Fellow