Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- University celebrates opening of Richey Mixon Building—new home of think[box] innovation hub
- Speak out against domestic and intimate partner violence
- Office of Faculty Development offers Lunch & Learn workshops; series begins Oct. 16
- Provost Scholars Program seeks mentors for East Cleveland students
- Attend Social Justice Institute’s first brown bag lunch of the year