Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30