Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Graduate students: Get discounted Cedar Point tickets for May 7
- Faculty: Work hands-on with learning management systems during two-part event
- Ethics Table Fellows to hold day-long series of public discussions
- John Ruhl’s commitment to student success earns him Diekhoff Award for Mentoring
- School of Nursing’s Ronald Hickman Jr. wins 2016 John S. Diekhoff Mentoring Award