Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event
- 5 questions with…swimmer, school record-holder Drew Hamilton