Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer
- Four tennis players make it to NCAA Individual Championships
- Free program offers tool to gain control over drinking
- Farmer’s Market returns to campus beginning June 2
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses