Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Jared Bendis talks about allegations that terrorists used video game chat rooms to coordinate attacks
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ explains how “smart toys” could threaten creative pretend play
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses how different questions are posed in investigations of police-officer-involved shootings
- Memorial services set for alumnus, emeritus trustee Joseph B. “J.B.” Richey II
- 2015 State of the University