Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Design and Innovation’s Michael Goldberg examined dearth of venture-capital funding in Ohio
- Materials Science and Engineering’s James McGuffin-Cawley discussed 3D printing availability for students
- Technology Services’ Sue Workman to discuss computer security
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients