Politico: Philip Resnick, professor of psychiatry, discussed the recent Navy Yard shooting and the uproar of how the shooter was granted security clearance while exhibiting mental problems. “There’s likely to be an overreaction,” he said.
Psychiatry’s Philip Resnick discusses Navy Yard shooting
- Pediatrics’ Carol Rosen discusses study finding children with sickle cell anemia more likely to have sleep apnea
- Medical student Julie Foucher to compete in CrossFit Games
- Synthetic triterpenoids show promise in preventing colitis-associated colon cancer
- Incoming students: Attend USG Student Activities Fair Aug. 23
- UCITE to host session on presentation skills