Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Psychiatry’s Stephen Levine weighs in on E!’s new series about Caitlyn Jenner
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses why cases of police officers using lethal force are different than others
- Novel algorithm identifies DNA copy-number landscapes in African-American colon cancers
- First-year students: Apply for Emerging Leaders Program
- BBQ on the Quad concludes Wednesday with Middle East theme