Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Ever wonder about earth’s origins? Learn more at July 13 Science Café Cleveland
- CWRU musicologist is first to identify Leonardo da Vinci in 1505 engraving, solves mystery in Shakespeare comedy
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants