Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright discusses her study on how older adults can benefit from simple housework
- Reproductive biology’s Marjorie Greenfield discusses Ohio bill that would make illegal for abortions for Down syndrome diagnosis reasons
- Late Dr. Ted Castele remembered for his contributions to School of Medicine
- Traffic advisory: Avoid East 115th Street between Wade Park and Finnegan’s Way
- Legal research paper: U.S. has common law trust obligation to African-Americans 150 years after slavery ended