Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- CWRU faculty members win National Science Foundation CAREER grants
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane comments on proposed plan to bring secondary market to equity crowdfunding
- Bioethics’ Insoo Hyun weighs in on “14-day rule”
- History’s Peter Shulman wins award for article on postal history
- How will the Republican National Convention impact Cleveland? Find out at next Baker-Nord Center event