Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Sign up now for University Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture Program
- A cappella group Solstice to host bake sale (featuring performances) today
- SAGES instructor pens op-ed on controversy in Britain about empire
- Residence Life Director Janice Gerda gives talk, writes textbook chapter
- 5 questions with… dental school’s assistant dean for clinical and translational research Suchitra Nelson