Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Medicine’s Brian Greenberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- International Education Week continues with full schedule
- Two upcoming events to acknowledge International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, Nov. 25
- Mandel School’s David Miller to present ”Local Government in an Age of Austerity” at next Public Affairs Discussion Group