Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- St. Edwards High School rowers plan to raise money for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- School of Medicine’s Laxminarayana Devireddy discusses potential solution to antibiotic-resistant illness
- University announces arrests, new security measures
- Register for CWRU Connects day of service; deadline Aug. 1
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity offers diversity awareness workshops, consultation