Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Greek chapters, leaders honored at Panhellenic and Interfraternity Councils’ awards ceremony
- Inaugural International Achievement dinner celebrates faculty, students and staff
- English lecturer Brad Ricca’s poem wins Baker-Nord poetry contest
- Winners of first-ever HackCWRU announced
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’