Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Student-Run Free Clinic to host 5K run/1-mile walk this weekend
- Celebrate Holi, the festival of colors, with Undergraduate Indian Students Association
- Learn how communication styles affect workplace relationships—and how to improve them
- Celebration of Student Writing set for April 18
- Calling all women artists: Women’s center seeks original works to display in Thwing Center