Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Order a cake for the holidays or finals, benefitting the men’s basketball team
- University to sponsor winter break program for children of employees, students
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday