Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Co-director of the Strategic Innovation Lab Mark Mykleby examines military strategy of “containment”
- Author Zadie Smith discusses her recent appearance at CWRU
- Weatherhead’s Michael Goldberg discusses upcoming MOOC course
- Procter & Gamble engineer to speak at today’s WISER general body meeting
- Friday’s Public Affairs Discussion Group to cover developing economies