Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Law’s Craig Nard discusses the importance of intellectual property to startup tech companies
- Tinkham Veale University Center video wall’s creator boasts impressive artistic record
- Nursing school to launch new MOOC on health care quality improvement
- Today’s Constitution Day forum to focus on executive overreach
- First Salon Series event to feature panel discussion on gender equality