Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- Medicine’s Brian Mercer, Michele Walsh discuss Cleveland’s premature birth rates score
- CWRU wins three-year $750,000 grant to expand its Institutions Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership program
- Former Department of Endodontics Chair Jefferson Jones passes away
- Hear from an urban revitalization consultant at next Think Forum event Dec. 1
- Residence halls switch to new online laundry service