Psychology Today: Julie Exline, associate professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University, examines the complex correlation between comfort and faith—as well as its potential pitfalls.
Psychological sciences’ Julie Exline discusses relationship between comfort, faith
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1