Psychology Today: In a blog, Amy Przeworski, assistant professor of psychology, discussed her recent fresh vs. canned cranberry dilemma—and what it symbolizes for working moms. “The problem is that women these days hold themselves to an impossible standard—to be the ideal stay-at-home mom while also being the perfect employee at a full-time job—to put homemade bread on the table and be a breadwinner at the same time. We cannot win in this endeavor because both are full-time jobs,” she wrote.
Psychology’s Amy Przeworski blogs about the pressures of a working mom
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event