Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes season on sloppy courses; Team to host “Eat Good. Do Good” this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about MA in Bioethics program at Dec. 12 webinar
- Take a moment to review Kelvin Smith Library’s ID policy
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talked about a flaw he found in the Affordable Care Act