Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses impact of federal appeals circuit on Obamacare decision
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20