Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Medical Informatics’ Rong Xu receives 2014 National Institute of Health Director’s New Innovator Award
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presents technology news
- Tulane’s Daniel Bausch discussed Ebola threat at campus presentation
- Pre-med students: Learn about study abroad opportunities at Oct. 23 event
- Select walkways to be closed Oct. 22-27 for installation of new Spirit Wall