Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center opens with Violins of Hope concert
- Lou Stark, Darnell Parker discuss how CWRU handles sexual misconduct
- Medicine’s Thomas Steinemann explains why store-bought color contacts could increase risk of infection and scratches
- Allen Memorial Medical Library is home to impressive collection
- SAGES announces students with outstanding achievements in writing portfolios