Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series