Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- 5 questions…with recent retiree, Thwing Center “fixer” Al Hammett
- Meet Spoken English Language Program tutors and mentors at Sept. 8 open house
- Head out to Carnival for Kids Sept. 20 to benefit philanthropies
- Involved in LGBTQ studies? Participate in research group meeting Sept. 22
- Learn how CWRU, Hunger Network project has benefited Clevelanders