Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Senior Cal Al-Dhubaib named finalist for Entrepreneurs Organization’s 2015 Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Law’s Charles Korsmo contributes to article about stockholder appraisal rights
- Siegal Lifelong Learning Program event examines legacy of former Cleveland mayor Newton D. Baker
- Distinguished University Professor Eva Kahana’s previous research to help with new CWRU study
- Research ShowCASE features poster presentations, posters, prototypes, live demonstrations