Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- School of Engineering dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to host talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize