Inside Higher Ed: In last week’s “Academic Minute,” Anthony Jack, assistant professor of cognitive science, philosophy and psychology, discussed why it’s difficult to be analytical and empathetic at the same time.
Psychology’s Anthony Jack discusses empathetic vs. analytic thought
- Attend the 41st annual Ebony Ball Dec. 6; get tickets now
- Action required for voicemail users this Winter Break
- Submit original works to Art of STEM competition, exhibit at Kelvin Smith Library
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Platelet mimicry technology halts bleeding faster, may have broad use in medicine