QuikPay services will be down Monday, June 11, from 1 to 5 a.m. to allow Information Technology Services and the QuikPay vendor to conduct scheduled maintenance. QuikPay is the system used by students and other authorized users for tuition bill presentation and credit card payment options.
QuikPay to be down for scheduled maintenance June 11, 1-5 a.m.
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event