The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section