The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman talks about the legality of using fake doctors’ notes to call off work, school
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Jill Barnholtz-Sloan discusses benign tumors
- “From Tidal Waves to Terrorism” will bring air medical responders to campus to learn and share information on air medical transport
- Engineering doctoral student Xiaoyang Zhao dies
- Renew lockers at Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center by June 30