The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Psychiatry’s Edna Fuentes-Casiano discussed the Hispanic Heritage Art Show at Kelvin Smith Library
- English’s Jim Sheeler discusses working as an obituary writer
- Get free flu shots and health screending and Sept. 17 Community Health Fair
- Apply by Sept. 21 to become a Civic Engagement Scholar
- Middle Eastern Cultural Association to host annual Hummus on the Oval Sept. 19