The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Jared Bendis talks about allegations that terrorists used video game chat rooms to coordinate attacks
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ explains how “smart toys” could threaten creative pretend play
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses how different questions are posed in investigations of police-officer-involved shootings
- Memorial services set for alumnus, trustee Joseph B. “J.B.” Richey II
- 2015 State of the University