The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Distinguished University Professor Sandra Russ talks about importance of pretend play
- Researchers create “biohybrid” robot from sea slug parts, 3-D printed components
- Learn about resources offered by the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women at July 28 UCITE session
- Drug candidate shrinks tumor when delivered by plant virus nanoparticle
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC