The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- More than 70,000 books, collectibles, CDs and more available at CWRU’s annual book sale, May 30-June 2
- KeyBank grants $2 million to Cleveland medical schools for integrated learning model
- Calling all engineering/science students: Meet potential employers, compete in poster session
- Munch Café to be closed June 1-15
- Get an earlier start to your workout with revised hours at CWRU recreation centers