The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Benefits staff available to answer questions on tax filings for married same-sex couples
- Attend the Global Leadership Exploration retreat to learn inclusive, effective leadership techniques
- Sign up today to volunteer at the youth Engineering Challenges Carnival
- Learn about the impact of DOMA on finances at Dec. 10 discussion
- Order a cake for the holidays or finals through men’s basketball’s Cakes at Case program