The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- CWRU named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- CWRU receives $50,000 childhood cancer research grant
- Engineering doctoral researcher receives international graduate scholarship
- Weatherhead School students take home first place in case competition
- Researchers to study why some children endure abuse, violence in the home better than others