The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30
- Parents: Spots still open for Shipwreck Camp 2016
- English’s William Marling publishes book 20 years in the making examining world literature
- Learn more about the Master of Nonprofit of Organizations at June 3 informational breakfast
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service