The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Rob Winemiller opts to return to CWRU to play baseball after Major League Baseball draft selection
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses the outcome of federal appeals court decisions on Obamacare
- Begun Center’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell gives advice on how parents can help prevent suicide
- Law’s Michael Scharf discusses possible avenues of seeking justice in the Malaysia jet disaster
- International research team discovers genetic dysfunction connected to hydrocephalus