The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses Ohio Supreme Court’s decision on JobsOhio case
- History’s Peter Shulman talks about his interest in David Macauley’s book, “Castle”
- Adobe Connect to be upgraded Dec. 26
- Laboratory breakthrough offers promise for spinal cord injury patients to breathe on their own again
- Cities rely on anchor districts such as CWRU’s thriving neighborhood, University Circle