The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Center’s P. Hunter Peckham discusses Cleveland’s concussion conference
- Faculty member Anthony Jack explains brain’s conflicting mindsets at work
- A year in review: Watch highlights from 2014–15
- CWRU Career Center awarded third straight gold level certification for LGBTQ resources
- CWRU dining facilities offers options for students with dietary restrictions