The Plain Dealer: Stanton Gerson, the Asa & Patricia Shiverick and Jane Shiverick (Tripp) Professor of Hematological Oncology, talks about the policy forum held at Case Western Reserve University, some of the topics discussed during the daylong discussion on genomics, and its impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Read about what Oncology’s Stanton Gerson has to say about a recent policy forum at CWRU
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book