US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- CWRU researchers identify significant mutational targets in colon cancer
- School of Medicine to host fundraising event in Sonoma County; register now
- Hear from renowned biologist and infectious disease expert at May 5 town hall meeting
- Four professors selected for Faculty Distinguished Research Award
- “U.S. News & World Report” graduate, professional school rankings announced