US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- School of Medicine to present 29th Doc Opera Dec. 14
- Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics John Kennell discussed the benefits of a doula
- NAACP starts chapter at Case Western Reserve University
- Medicine Professor Jonathan Stamler earns American Heart Association’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas