US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date