US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act