US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Cities rely on anchor districts such as CWRU’s thriving neighborhood, University Circle
- Mandel School’s Megan Holmes talks about recent research on parental violence
- VP of Academic Affairs Lynn Singer discusses CWRU student scholarships provided by Chinese government
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks popular apps of 2014
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event