US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- School of Medicine faculty members named Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation Scholars
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch
- International Welcome Days introduce undergraduate international students to the university
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group