US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Psychology’s Douglas Detterman discusses infant intelligence