US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Dittrick Medical History Center’s Brandy Schillace discusses the history of the speculum
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic