US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’
- Anthropology’s Cynthia Beall discusses history, experiences of Sherpas
- Study shows aspirin can reduce colorectal cancer risks for those with specific gene
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection