US News: Many older women with newly diagnosed breast cancer have difficulty doing daily tasks, and the problem is especially common among black patients, according to a new study. “These findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making since optimum functional status is a key factor considered in treatment selection,” said study author Cynthia Owusu, an assistant professor of medicine.
Recent findings have implications for cancer treatment decision-making, says Medicine’s Cynthia Owusu
- Newly discovered reptile fossils offer clues about elevation history of Andes Mountains, climate change
- Microbiome of infants may play a major role in the development of adult diseases
- Stanton Gerson pens op-ed on Cleveland’s role in the fight against cancer
- Powerful protein promotes post-injury regeneration, growth of injured peripheral nerves
- Get information about health sciences graduate programs at Jan. 29 fair