The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University opened Recovery House in 2004 and is one of only a few colleges in the country that offers a place for students in recovery to live together. Many universities are slow to create similar programs because it requires acknowledging a problem on campus, said Amy Salim, coordinator of prevention and recovery services, and Jes Sellers, director of University Counseling Services.
Recovery House offers place for students in recovery from drug, alcohol addiction
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman presents on developing, implementing healthy food incentive programs
- Art lecturer Christopher Pekoc’s work on display at Akron Art Museum
- Law’s Jonathan Adler publishes works, presents around the country
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues
- Engineering’s Mehran Mehregany publishes wireless health textbook