The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University opened Recovery House in 2004 and is one of only a few colleges in the country that offers a place for students in recovery to live together. Many universities are slow to create similar programs because it requires acknowledging a problem on campus, said Amy Salim, coordinator of prevention and recovery services, and Jes Sellers, director of University Counseling Services.
Recovery House offers place for students in recovery from drug, alcohol addiction
- Apply now to spend spring semester abroad
- Nominate a representative for the Staff Advisory Council
- Volunteers needed for emergency exercise on campus June 15
- Political scientist to spend 2014 spring semester in United Kingdom as Fulbright Scholar
- Free Girls Link program to help pre- and early-teen girls overcome shyness, teasing, fear of rejection