The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University opened Recovery House in 2004 and is one of only a few colleges in the country that offers a place for students in recovery to live together. Many universities are slow to create similar programs because it requires acknowledging a problem on campus, said Amy Salim, coordinator of prevention and recovery services, and Jes Sellers, director of University Counseling Services.
Recovery House offers place for students in recovery from drug, alcohol addiction
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section