The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University opened Recovery House in 2004 and is one of only a few colleges in the country that offers a place for students in recovery to live together. Many universities are slow to create similar programs because it requires acknowledging a problem on campus, said Amy Salim, coordinator of prevention and recovery services, and Jes Sellers, director of University Counseling Services.
Recovery House offers place for students in recovery from drug, alcohol addiction
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date