Students of all majors are invited to take a break from studying and enjoy a variety of peanut buttery snacks at “The Great Peanut Buttery Study Break.” The event, sponsored by Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs and Alpha Kappa Psi, will take place in Peter B. Lewis Building 208 March 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Baker-Nord Center to kick off fall series with talk on “A Tale of Two Plantations”
- CWRU’s Bhangra dance team to hold workshops, tryouts
- Tryouts for fusion dance team, Case Kismat, to be held Sept. 1
- International graduate students: Register for Spoken English Seminar
- QGrad to host kickoff event Sept. 10