Students of all majors are invited to take a break from studying and enjoy a variety of peanut buttery snacks at “The Great Peanut Buttery Study Break.” The event, sponsored by Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs and Alpha Kappa Psi, will take place in Peter B. Lewis Building 208 March 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Classics scholar to close Vergil Week with keynote address April 25
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24
- Office of Multicultural Affairs to host ”Voices: A Women of Color Collaboration”
- Learn how hermeneutics, the study of interpretation, affects digital humanities at next Baker-Nord presentation