Students of all majors are invited to take a break from studying and enjoy a variety of peanut buttery snacks at “The Great Peanut Buttery Study Break.” The event, sponsored by Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs and Alpha Kappa Psi, will take place in Peter B. Lewis Building 208 March 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- RSVP to attend winter solstice celebration, Yalda, on Dec. 21
- Church of the Covenant to host Christmas celebration for families Dec. 19
- Graduate students: Be part of Tobacco Free Campus Policy subcommittees
- GSS, CWRU police to organize self-defense program for all students next semester
- Nominate your professors, mentors for Wittke/Jackson awards