Students of all majors are invited to take a break from studying and enjoy a variety of peanut buttery snacks at “The Great Peanut Buttery Study Break.” The event, sponsored by Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs and Alpha Kappa Psi, will take place in Peter B. Lewis Building 208 March 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- 121 Fitness offering special student discount this month
- Undergraduates: Want to get published? Submit your research paper to Discussions
- Help contribute to fight against breast cancer at inaugural Spartan Winterfest music festival
- Final Ethics Table of semester to focus on ”Ethics of Travel”
- Participate in annual Student Voice Dining Survey; win prizes