Students of all majors are invited to take a break from studying and enjoy a variety of peanut buttery snacks at “The Great Peanut Buttery Study Break.” The event, sponsored by Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs and Alpha Kappa Psi, will take place in Peter B. Lewis Building 208 March 7 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Proposals for summer SOURCE funding due March 6
- Doctoral Fitting Days to be held March 4 and March 20
- Limited number of student tickets available for talk with ”Kite Runner” author Khalad Hosseini
- Applications for Stephanie Tubbs Jones Award due on March 17
- Improve English skills with Spoken English Seminar series