The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Law’s Jonathan Adler moderates discussion on marijuana and the states
- Review the residence hall to-do list before leaving for break
- Art History’s Noelle Guiffrida publishes two essays
- 5 questions with… custodian and technology guru Steve Bailey
- English Department’s Hoeynck and Jewell published in volume of poetry