The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Medical student contributes to study on financial ties of advocates of cancer drugs
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour discussed her new book on understanding teenage girls’ behavior
- Lawyers from major local institutions to talk at pre-law event Feb. 12
- It’s not too late to have your senior yearbook portrait taken; sign up now
- Faculty: Nominations for Glennan Fellowships open through Feb. 29