The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series
- Three undergraduate students selected to present at national conference
- Faculty member Elizabeth Meckes to present at Program for Women and Mathematics
- Ethnic Studies Program sponsors three-day literature conference