The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Residential facilities’ Matt Jereb explains the leftover bicycle epidemic on campus
- Biomedical Engineering’s Hunter Peckham discusses the future of epidural stimulation technology
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak coming to CWRU for Q&A Oct. 4
- Students: Network at University Career Fair Oct. 2
- Passing pastels and paper results in art for CWRU dental instructor and alumna