The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Votruba talks Lake Health system
- Mandel School’s Robert Fischer discusses need for nonprofits to target youth volunteers
- Human Resources to host tax and benefits discussion
- CWRU graduate, professional programs’ ”U.S. News” rankings announced
- Educational Services for Students to offer new course for international graduate students