The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman talks about the legality of using fake doctors’ notes to call off work, school
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Jill Barnholtz-Sloan discusses benign tumors
- “From Tidal Waves to Terrorism” will bring air medical responders to campus to learn and share information on air medical transport
- Engineering doctoral student Xiaoyang Zhao dies
- Renew lockers at Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center by June 30