The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams attends talk by civil rights leaders
- School of Medicine’s Max Wiznotzer weighed in on a recent study linking autism, preeclampsia
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talks federal judge’s opinion on Obama’s immigration actions
- Anthropology’s Eileen Anderson-Fye discusses her cross-cultural study of fat stigma
- Professor Deepak Sarma blogs about importance of race in studying religions