The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- 5 questions with…documentary star, dual-degree student Imani Scruggs