The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case
- School of Medicine’s Pamela B. Davis reflects on why she chose to work in the medical field
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme