The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Psychology’s Brooke Macnamara critically examines the 10,000 hours rule
- Dittrick Medical Museum to host author of “My Notorious Life”
- Next UCITE session to address how faculty can help improve students’ emotional, physical health
- Faculty Fridays offer opportunities for student-faculty discussions
- RSVP for Oct. 9 Wyant Athletic and Wellness Center dedication event