The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Learn more about SCUBA Club at first general body meeting of the semester
- Participate in wellness activities to improve health and qualify for monthly premium incentive
- Save the date: “How secure is your email?” information session to be held Oct. 21
- Writing Resource Center opens for fall semester; schedule appointments now
- Calling all inventors and entrepreneurs: Attend six-part workshop series on intellectual property