The New York Times: A team of researchers led by Michael Weiss, the Cowan-Blum Professor of Cancer Research and Professor of Biochemistry and Medicine, found the SRY gene—the master switch responsible for activating male development—to be unstable.
Researcher led by Medicine’s Michael Weiss find the SRY gene to be unstable
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients
- Center for Women to host inaugural Halloween party, ”empowered women” costume contest Oct. 31
- Faculty member to share sabbatical research on mixed-income neighborhoods in Ghana Oct. 30
- Social Justice Institute to host Fall 2014 Student and Youth Leadership Conference; register now