The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- Law’s Andrew Pollis discusses law enforcement agreement in Flying Pilot J fraud case
- School of Medicine’s Pamela B. Davis reflects on why she chose to work in the medical field
- CWRU senior lights family’s night near African desert
- Register for the 2014-2015 Staff Mentoring Circles Program
- Summer barbecue season concludes today with Hawaiian theme