The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- Weatherhead’s Casey Newmeyer discusses new Browns logo
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on possible results of court case challenging Obamacare
- Mandel School receives gift from the Higley Fund toward renovation project
- Periodontics’ Leena Palomo discusses gum disease risk research
- Law’s Lewis Katz explains role of victim’s rights in setting a trial date