The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- Get all your need-to-know information about fall 2015 tuition, fees
- Support Garden@Case by volunteering this summer, fall
- Plan for the future with new Financial Wellness program
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable part of Saturday
- New CWRU study finds newborn’s first stool could alert doctors to long-term cognitive issues