The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- Law’s Michael Benza talks about questions surrounding not guilty verdict of Michael Brelo
- Medicine’s Krzysztof Palczewski discusses research on cells behind eyes
- Treating gum disease reduces prostate symptoms, CWRU researchers find
- Writing Resource Center to offer summer hours beginning June 1
- Give feedback on learning management systems at June 4 UCITE session