The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane discusses the heritability of entrepreneurial skill
- Spartan pitcher Robert Winemiller a potential MLB draft selection
- Weatherhead School study links boardroom team dynamics with profitability
- Law’s Ruqaiijah Yearby discusses racial disparities in health care
- Tri Sigma to join Case Western Reserve in Fall 2014