The Columbus Dispatch: Even more scientists from across Ohio shared their memories of childhood science fairs, including chemical engineering professor Robert Savinell, who built a gas chromatograph (an instrument to separate, detect and quantify gases in a mixture) in high school, and Jon Pokorski, professor of macromolecular science and engineering, whose grade school project was a survey of different household goods to determine which product most effectively slowed oxidation of a cut apple.
Robert Savinell and Jon Pokorski remember science fairs of their youth
- PeopleSoft HCM to be unavailable Saturday early morning; SIS undergoing maintenance this weekend
- Engineering alumnus, PhD student receives Fulbright Award to Finland
- Excerpt of Ross Duffin’s chapter on music in Shakespeare’s plays published by Oxford University Press
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad